Improved Hailrake Fight in 1.1.3

Challenging is good as long as reward is also good.
POE is ARPG, but not MMORPG. Bumping existent mobs could discourage some players because dying in challenge is more critical than that in MMORPG.(EXP loss and no rez plus falling to a different league)
Before improving mobs, GGG should improve character development in late game. It's so boring that all character improvement in late game is based on RNG.
PLEASE fix Magnus, minara and any other exiles that is overtune and overuse their vaal skill.
I Believe I Can Fly ~~~~
Last edited by dda550 on Apr 11, 2014, 8:20:03 PM
I actually liked the fight. I hope it's not only holding on and pressing life flasks now, but let's see when I try it.
I think fixing it so more than just 50-70 EX pure god characters can stand to 77 and 78 map bosses is more important than Hailrake.
Hailrake? Really..?
Why give new players a feeling of the game being easier than it is?
They'll just die in Fetid Pool to Bone Rhoas after that, and then they will get nerfed to the ground.

Fairgraves is a fucking joke, at least give him a skill or some elemental damage?

A lot of your current skills is a HUGE joke, such as Cyclone being horrible in so many ways.
It costs way too much mana, does near no comparing damage to any other skills you could do with the same links.
It slows you down, and you can't move around whilst using it.

Your "release" patch weren't interesting at all, you added like 4 new zones, and 1 new boss which were for many people just a huge clusterfuck of lightning particles.

The Vaal patch is one of the worst patches so far, calling corrupted zones "baby first map" is such a bad joke, the bosses in corrupted zones are 10x stronger than any other map boss.

Invasion has to be the worst league ever, it's like Onslaught all over again in term of what people play (everybody is elemental spectral throwing).
Now add to people just skips invaders, because they are never worth killing, and too much of a risk.
Bear Trappers invaders literally only spams Bear Traps, seems like a dumb idea since they have the skill on such a high level and just perma-lock you in place, forcing you to Alt+F4.

Too many 1-shot mechanics is just a bad design.

Overall I feel like the game is going in the wrong direction, it was good in Open Beta.
Vaal could 1-shot sure, but it's easily avoidable, and when you get used to the fight he's a giant joke.

Ohyeah, let's not forget how horrible the Atziri boss fight looks.
So far it's just a move around and hit her, just like Vaal.
What's the point in such a boss fight? All that's really required is high DPS, as in gear-check to finish her within a timespan.
Atziri were the biggest disappoint I've ever seen, heck the 3 bosses before her are tougher than her.
All Atziri got going is the double Flameblast that nearly fills the entire room, forcing people to have an movement skill ready.
I don't see a bowbuild doing her any time soon, since all their single-target skills are junk, Barrage buff/fix literally when..?
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Last edited by Derpey on Apr 12, 2014, 4:04:55 AM
Why are so many complaining on a teaser for an upcoming patch, telling them what they should work on "instead"? You have no idea what is being worked on and what more the patch will bring.

Be patient and wait for the rest of the patch. Besides, how can anyone here know how much time they spent on this "wasting" time. It could have been a relatively easy fix.

jesus im patient since open beta.
"
Hailrake was always a tough opponent. I always tried to level him out and to stack cold resistance before the fight.

Now my biggest enemy is the nemesis mod "Storm Herald"

Actually it should be a skill for players. I'd rather have this for fun and not only the mob that has it. It can be scaled lower for balance but still can be a lot of fun (^ν^)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael