23 Torment exalteds for trade.

Bump.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
WTT my Invasion Exalts for Ambush Exalts, Got 25 of them + 60 chaos
bump new rates 5 ex ambush for trade today.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Fast and Safe Trade Ty Mors <3
Fast and safe Trade Thx mors <3
legit trader
traded invasion for ambush all went smooth
Hi, can we trade now?My Invasion to your Ambush.

WHisper me IGN

GreatRedDragon
bump
20 ambush ex for trade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info