Is my uncle a scammer?

My uncle buys designer furniture cheap, repairs it if needed and then resells it. He preys on furniture sellers that don't know the real value of their item. Guys is he a scammer? I am really afraid that he is. I may have to tell him that I never want to speak to him again. I just can't stand scammers like this.
You gotta tell the police, man.
"
glh5 wrote:
My uncle buys designer furniture cheap, repairs it if needed and then resells it. He preys on furniture sellers that don't know the real value of their item. Guys is he a scammer? I am really afraid that he is. I may have to tell him that I never want to speak to him again. I just can't stand scammers like this.

No not exactly. In a free market the price is determined by what the person is willing to buy/sell for.

Unless he's using dirty tactics instead of just words which it sounds like here then it's most likely not even close to a scam.

Who sells furniture that doesn't know the price of the item?
Buying furniture that needs to be repaired? I knew I guy that bought old junked Rolls Royce's and fix them up for resell. It was his time and money trying to produce something of greater value. Life.
In POE he would be called a scammer. And probably people would then cry about how his items cause desync and how they need SFL to live their lifes.
#TransIsBeautiful #FightBisexualErasure #GenderFluid
solo-self-found player opening a strongbox for imba self-found loot.

Spoiler
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Your uncle just refurbishes and customizes other people's sub-par work and I don't really see how that is scamming; if idiots can't do their work properly and your uncle improves their original work, then re-sells it at a higher price, props to him.
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info