Unable to Create or Join any Parties: Day 3...

OK, I've played this game since Dec 2012 and never had this problem before. I'm unable to Create or Join any public party. If I join a party, I'm immediately kicked. I can communicate with other characters in game fine, but if I invite them, they say THEY can see that we are partied, but it doesn't reflect on my side. Also unable to see them. It's constant across all my characters, and independent of what network/computer I try to play on. I usually play at work during the day on my work computer, and my brothers house on his laptop, and at my house on my pc. The problem persists over all 3 computers, so its not a computer issue. Also, if I attempt to travel between zones/towns, the game hangs at the loading screen (I've waited for up to 5 mins, no luck) and I eventually have to restart. When I do restart, my char is in the zone or town I was attempting to travel to. So basically I can't play....

Things I've done to try to remedy the issue:

1- Reinstall the game
2- Log in from multiple computers
3- Log in to different characters
4- Log in to different leagues
5- Log in to different gateways (US/EU/AU)

Nothing works...

PLEASE HELP GGG

Edit:

Reddit Thread:

Spoiler
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/22stbz/poe_reddit_chris_or_anyone_from_ggg_support/

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVsOPBGWFHEV1xcvGekaPhpsHNwdFB2qJIso-ikuKU8svy3SLv8vbzJ-OlI62DwtPI5Bh0KjQ2NGcUz_TdhQUFRJVdZWY1fJV-JY9VnzXz9k52aeZ1hnm2e9aHRwu3FNcql2CHfjd-V713y4fLt82X_GgKSCm4LHhMSGrorkjHaPRo_6kyeUoJrPm6Gb7J3Enjyfy6C0og-sqq4-r2y0DLcxtz7AGsHFw23Fisau0NDXhtkT2mLeweGI5CLkUeSt6hjquuwY7DjxrPIv8wbz3fcy98H46_no-tL7qg==
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Apr 13, 2014, 6:09:54 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I suggest e-mailing support@grindinggear.com
Your account may have been flagged for suspicious behaviour.
Hope you haven't been using/doing anything that violates ToS...
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
"
Garr0t wrote:
I suggest e-mailing support@grindinggear.com
Your account may have been flagged for suspicious behaviour.
Hope you haven't been using/doing anything that violates ToS...

Thanks for the response I guess, but I don't think this is a flagging issue. If GGG suspects you of violating the ToS, they usually have 100% proof and will outright ban you. This is something different. BTW, the problem is still persisting, almost 24 hours now can't join or create parties, game still hangs when changing zones. I tried on my home PC/network this a.m., and also on my work PC/network just now. This sure seems like an account issue...

Please respond GGG.
-Anubis Hotep
bump...

Edit:

Ok, this is getting really weird...most of my characters are in standard, but I have one lvl 30-40ish witch on the new Ambush league. I just logged in to try to join a party with her, and whenever I attempt to join any party, it tells me:

That character is out of your league (and you know it).

What the hell is going on???

Edit #2:

The weirdness continues...yesterday, right before all this stuff started happening to my account, I created a party called "WTB Vaal Orbs". This was on my level 81 ranger on Standard League. I'm currently sitting in Lionseye Watch, in AMBUSH League, on my level 31 witch, watching random people whisper me stuff like "rate for vaal", "how many vaal orbs you need", "I have 5 vaal FT", etc etc... So it appears I'm showing in a party I created over a day ago??? On a different league?
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Apr 10, 2014, 10:19:58 AM
bump-

Did a bit of research, and I'm having the EXACT issue described in the link below by another player in October of last year...GGG never commented in the thread, and his issue was only resolved after several days after a realm reset....

Seriously?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/567958

Some More, Same Exact Issue as Me:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/450619

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/133123
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Apr 10, 2014, 11:22:35 AM
Did you email support or Private Message them to ask if your account was flagged or otherwise?

They aren't necessarily going to reply in this thread. If you want direct GGG contact, you're going to have to contact them as previously suggested.
"
Drakier wrote:
Did you email support or Private Message them to ask if your account was flagged or otherwise?

They aren't necessarily going to reply in this thread. If you want direct GGG contact, you're going to have to contact them as previously suggested.

Already done. I find it curious as to why people keep assuming this is a flagging issue?
-Anubis Hotep
"
kolp wrote:
Already done. I find it curious as to why people keep assuming this is a flagging issue?

Because a lot of people who can't join parties are flagged.

The others have network issues.
"
Drakier wrote:
"
kolp wrote:

Because a lot of people who can't join parties are flagged.

The others have network issues.

And does the client hang when changing zones to people that are flagged? Seems a bit odd. I could understand flagging someone so they can't party perhaps, but if flagging them also meant that the game hangs every time they attempt to change zones/towns, just ban them. The game is unplayable at that point.

-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Apr 10, 2014, 1:01:51 PM
"
kolp wrote:
And does the client hang when changing zones to people that are flagged? Seems a bit odd. I could understand flagging someone so they can't party perhaps, but if flagging them also meant that the game hangs every time they attempt to change zones/towns, just ban them. The game is unplayable at that point.

Not usually, no.

If you're hanging between zones, then chances are your problem is network related... or antivirus/firewall/security software.. something interfering with the connection to the servers and the packets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info