[Not a Bug] Reduced Attributes Requirements mod preventing zombie snapshotting

Bug report reference number: 3921803006

Whenever I try to snapshot raise zombie onto my chest armor with the reduced attribute mod on it, the zombies will immediatly die once I enter a map. I have snapshotted zombies plenty of times before and moved the gem to the same socket location.

I have tried snapshotting from other body armors and can succesfully snapshot between them, but none of them can snapshot into my body armor with Reduced Attribute Requirements
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Apr 10, 2014, 12:32:54 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Excellent, youve discovered a method that GGG can use to prevent minion snapshotting.

B.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.
That chest has the sockets linked differently, so it doesn't detect the gem as being in the same socket group.

Snapshotting by changing gear in town isn't a game mechanic, it's a side effect of how skills are identified - it can't tell the difference if the skill is in the same socket of the same socket link group of an item. In this case it isn't, so it can tell you don't have the same skill that raised those zombies.

This is not a bug, so much as a case where the bug isn't happening.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Apr 10, 2014, 12:33:39 AM
After some experimenting, it turns out reduced attribute requirements had nothing to snapshotting. Thank you for explaining the mechanics of it to me
Last edited by nlu2 on Apr 10, 2014, 1:29:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info