I want to see YOUR desktop!!

"
Elrynastir2 wrote:
Be aware, Mature Content

Spoiler

POE Iconception.
Am I doing this right?

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
You're looking for show me your DESK, but that will do. How do you stare at that and not see spots?! Also, nice empty toilet paper roll, was a busy night eh?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Erm there are no spots on it, there are like stars all over that wallpaper, but they showed up black in the pic.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Erm there are no spots on it, there are like stars all over that wallpaper, but they showed up black in the pic.

I meant from starring at an explosion like that?
Erm, I dont get what you mean?

- PoE TOS.
I could not stare at that and not get spots. Don't know how I could be any clearer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_blindness
Last edited by TheWretch on May 16, 2014, 3:27:35 PM
Oh, I dont get that from this desktop, and my monitor is a very bright gaming monitor too.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Oh, I dont get that from this desktop, and my monitor is a very bright gaming monitor too.

you're a cyborg, you're so busted.
Meh, I was staring at the sun with zero discomfort since I was a toddler. Blind spots happen from that yes, but temporary. And also I used to stare at the lightbulb a lot to induce trippy colours and blind spot things. So I guess Im used to it.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on May 16, 2014, 7:06:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info