IQ TEST! How smart are PoE Players?

Smart enough not to take this test. =^[.]^=

Not smart enough not to post in this thread. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Smart enough not to take this test. =^[.]^=

Not smart enough not to post in this thread. ='[.]'=

IKR
IQ is generally 68-72, but sometimes I turn on my brain.

When I turn on my brain it's usually caffeine fueled or rage fueled.

Caffeine - 90-100
Rage - 85-95
Women - 110-120

Crit Chance 90% with caffeine
Crit Chance 80% with Rage
Crit Chance -20% with women

Crit Intelligence raises if I combo 2 or on a good day all 3. I can easily see a 140-180
while at times hitting a low 300 in terms of intelligence.

Maxed out at a 298 once.

The sample size of the patterns was to small.
I found patterns which the so called 'test' calculated as wrong, but were perfectly valid. Thus i would rate my IQ as higher than those who made the test.

Which brings to mind an intelligence test i was given in school by some outside man, one on one in a private room. Very first puzzle he gave me was to create a pattern of a star out of 16 blocks with different black/white faces on each side. I took one look at the image and started to move and rotate the blocks 4 at a time to create a star. I looked into his eyes as i did this, but he seemed uninterested in the fact i was moving 3 at once and merely looked at the time, thus telling me it was not part of the test about HOW i did it, just the speed. I finished my star, but it was black and the surrounded by white, the inverse of the picture given. The tester did not notice and moved onto the next image, i then told him that that was incorrect. He stopped the test. I would guess his result would have been that it was incalculably high, but who knows. Perhaps he considered the results unworthy for whatever reason he was there.

For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Apr 10, 2014, 10:32:32 AM
How do you pronounce IQ

I sound it out as ickkk.

I refuse to accept it as two separate syllables.

Did I pass?

Am I still a smart POE player?
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

I don't like this test. 2 points short from genius is clearly wrong. I am at least an average genius. :(
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

hmmm seems like im doing it wrong
"Yeena thinks she knows the Spirit. That it talks to her. She talks to herself." -Greust <3
Last edited by wahaha123 on Apr 10, 2014, 9:42:00 AM
Guessed on it (117)

Got a 140+

Last edited by Wick_23 on Apr 10, 2014, 11:32:54 AM

:D
i'm so smart i just copy the url of the high score BOOM SHAKA LAKA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info