Looking for feedback - life regen marauder

Put this together really quick. Looking for feedback on a life regen marauder build (Maybe using Righteous Fire?)
Didn't pick up many damage nodes, cause I don't know what kind of weapon I want to use, I'm new to this kind of build. (One handed and shield probably best?)
Passive tree:

It's near a lot of resist nodes if necessary(Though it already has +40% all resist, 63% fire), as well as two +1 max Endurance charge nodes which could be a good idea,(Especially having gotten the +0.2% max life regen per endurance charge node) Iron Reflexes would be good possibility with evasion gear.

Last edited by SkuIIunit on Apr 10, 2014, 1:08:56 PM
First off u spent too many points. 111 is pretty hard to get and around lvl 90. Try making builds with 100 points.

2) You wasted points by not taking the outer route to the templar tree, instead you chose the inner path which is a massive waste, considering you can easily connect that with 3 points ( going up from Resolute Technique) + 2 arm/es nodes (better than 20 str i suppose)

3) You must think about a way to scale your dmg if you dont take any dmg nodes. Dmg is a very important part of the game, you cant just build a tank that does no dmg. I mean you can scale it even without dmg nodes, but you will probably need insane gear.

You actually have to pick up dmg nodes(if you spend 111 points). Regardless of what weapon you use. You will get a more accurate picture of your build, cuz you used 111 points. To get dmg nodes with that build you must reach lvl 100.

I wouldnt take too many + all res nodes. Imo its pretty easy to cap yourself with really cheap gear. Especially if you play a marauder. I play a spec which uses 1 +12 all res node, and i never had a big problem capping me for even ele weakness. And i didnt use 20 ex to do that more like 1 ex on my entire gear.
Alright, I'll try to take out some points here and there, and yeah as far as damage, it only has +83% melee physical and then the % melee physical damage that comes from strength (1% per 10 I think?). If I'm going with a 1 handed weapon, which I'll probably do, the best option would certainly be the Crusader and Strong Arm nodes at the Templar and Marauder start

Edit: Also, as far as the resists go, all of the resist nodes that I have are really close to life/regen nodes, so I just spent a couple points to get them. With them, I could sacrifice resist in gear for maybe some more offensive stats to scale the damage? If you still think I should take them out, I'll try it but I'll need the +max resist if I use Righteous Fire

Edit: I changed what you said by Resolute Technique and I think I got what you said, saved a couple points. I took a couple 8% life some 6%/6% hybrid armor/life nodes out and added 38% more damage (now up to +121% increased damage). Next best spot for more damage if I need it is right at the duelist start, 27% increased physical damage in 2 nodes, But I'm already at 102 points.

this is what it looks like now
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0OPBQgFE0UcRiRGNcb-iECJIslvCXfJy8n1SftKS4u_zGeNL41kjwtPQ9AoEGHR35KyE3YTeNQR1BQVw1YY1ivXz9gS2EhZU1m2Wh0ah5uqnKpcrt07XZ_eA1673uMfLh8u3zZfuCBb4TZhO-HKYjxi0-MdpHOlKCePJ5XnrmezZ_LoW2iAKIPpBmkrKZXpzCoGKluq8WsqrRztPm18rc-uc277byfvorEWMT2xq7G2Mzb0iHYTdpi37_i6uOf5FHvDvAf8azyL_cy-ej-Cv6

Last edited by SkuIIunit on Apr 11, 2014, 8:15:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info