90$ budget :O

Which should you suggest ;?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2014, 1:21:58 AM
A nice dinner and a cold drink.
mechanical all the way, i have cherry mx brown keys and typing on it is like sex with your hands
Last edited by Juicebox360 on Apr 9, 2014, 7:21:51 AM
"
Juicebox360 wrote:
mechanical all the way, i have cherry mx brown keys and typing on it is like sex with your hands

I got an Aegis btw :O

yay!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
What I don't like about them mechanical keyboards is how big they are. I like my keyboards compact when possible, not taking up half of my desk space.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
I still suggest a good meal.
"
Moonyu wrote:
I still suggest a good meal.

no last time you tried to eat my hair wtf -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Juicebox360 wrote:

I got an Aegis btw :O

yay!

nice! haven't seen you log onto poe in awhile but in your absence i 6s and 6l a searing touch, my friend sold it for 25ex and gave me 50% commission. so you don't have to worry about paying me back anytime soon, though it'd be much appreciated

as for the keyboard this is the one i'm using atm
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823129005&nm_mc=TEMC-RMA-Approvel&cm_mmc=TEMC-RMA-Approvel-_-Content-_-text-_-

has good tactile response but can be somewhat clacky (not an issue if you don't have a roommate i guess). build quality is really good and the issue of keyboard taking up too much space is remedied by being tenkeyless. makes for a compact and svelte typing device
is a mechanical keyboard a big deal? or even well a difference?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
mechanical keyboards give greater tactile fidelity, they are useful for people who tend to hit keys a lot, whether that is lots of word processing or apm-intensive games

also they are easier to repair because if a single key fails on a membrane (normal) keyboard you have to replace the entire device since all the key response units are joined in a big membrane. on a mechanical keyboard each switch is independent, so if a single key fails all you have to do is repair that single unit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info