I Play Diablo III Because of Path of Exile's Problems

> No one will have a good argument against trading.
> PoE has similar drop rates PLUS trading and they don't have any of the problems
> that people will list here.

no, we don't

panko never happened and poe section on well known rmt forum is abandoned.
"
allbusiness wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
I'm gonna do this one last time. Since you're still not getting it.

Did I ever say RMT in PoE wasn't lucrative? No

Did I ever say people RMT to get a lvl 70 account? No

Did I say RMT in d3 exists. Yes. And it does. People buy items via the account. And people buy paragon levels. Those are forms of RMT that d3 has.

No and no. Every major RMT website has stopped offering RMT services for Diablo 3. The reason being is that those two are way too easy to catch for both sides, and Blizzard will just instantly ban or lock the account when they recognize the account is changing hands too much. The buyer is put at too much of a risk when the account is sold because the seller could just always contact support and take back the account.

Essentially, RMT is realistically non-existent. If the major RMT sites have stopped offering RMT services for Diablo 3, you know it is not lucrative, and it is not a big deal at all. Put it this way, the biggest and largest Diablo 2/Diablo 3 RMT site stopped offering RMT services for Diablo 3, yet continues to offer PoE RMT services. Guess why? Because it's nonsensical to RMT in Diablo 3.

You mentioning RMT in Diablo 3 at all is just you trying to grasp at straws and avoid the major argument that PoE's RMT is fucking ridiculous at the moment. Stop doing essentially what every white knight does on here when PoE faces criticism that is in fact legitimate.

And yet you do it again. Read the first line of my quote. Pay Attention.

Now, about no framedrops. Lol. There is HUGE lag whenever a friend signs on, or when you open your inventory. This is a well known problem.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
I'm gonna do this one last time. Since you're still not getting it.

Did I ever say RMT in PoE wasn't lucrative? No

Did I ever say people RMT to get a lvl 70 account? No

Did I say RMT in d3 exists. Yes. And it does. People buy items via the account. And people buy paragon levels. Those are forms of RMT that d3 has.

No and no. Every major RMT website has stopped offering RMT services for Diablo 3. The reason being is that those two are way too easy to catch for both sides, and Blizzard will just instantly ban or lock the account when they recognize the account is changing hands too much. The buyer is put at too much of a risk when the account is sold because the seller could just always contact support and take back the account.

Essentially, RMT is realistically non-existent. If the major RMT sites have stopped offering RMT services for Diablo 3, you know it is not lucrative, and it is not a big deal at all. Put it this way, the biggest and largest Diablo 2/Diablo 3 RMT site stopped offering RMT services for Diablo 3, yet continues to offer PoE RMT services. Guess why? Because it's nonsensical to RMT in Diablo 3.

You mentioning RMT in Diablo 3 at all is just you trying to grasp at straws and avoid the major argument that PoE's RMT is fucking ridiculous at the moment. Stop doing essentially what every white knight does on here when PoE faces criticism that is in fact legitimate.

And yet you do it again. Read the first line of my quote. Pay Attention.

Now, about no framedrops. Lol. There is HUGE lag whenever a friend signs on, or when you open your inventory. This is a well known problem.

'Huge' is not the word you are looking for. Minor is more like it. I play windowed mode, roll x6-8 different programs/applications running at the same time, have a youtube video in the background and i open inventory. 1/3 i get a delay. For 1 second, tops.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
"
CCR5 wrote:
searching for "poe" on d3 forums for the lulz

The grass is evidently indeed greener on the other side.

The D3 forums are full of complaints about the same issues as over here:
drop rates suck
crafting = gambling
nerfs everywhere
messed up risk vs. reward ratio

But yeah, they don't have desync. They have lag and random disconnects instead.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
holocaustus wrote:
"
CCR5 wrote:
searching for "poe" on d3 forums for the lulz

The grass is evidently indeed greener on the other side.

The D3 forums are full of complaints about the same issues as over here:
drop rates suck
crafting = gambling
nerfs everywhere
messed up risk vs. reward ratio

Indeed.
"
holocaustus wrote:

PoE also has lags and random disconnects. For certain builds, PoE lags far more, than D3, and disconnects in PoE are more common than in D3.

Of course, players will always complain about disconnects and lags (unless they play on console, which has fixed hardware settings, so developers can adopt game to no-lag state). Otherwise, there always will be players, who own outdated/uncommon/badly configured/virus infected/... PCs, and will blame game developers instead of themselves. And i can confirm, D3 does NOT lags if you got a good PC, no matter what build do you use.
And players will always complain about droprates, RNG in the game, nerfs, and risk vs reward. Why? Because no matter how those things will be changed, some players wont like them. And some WILL like them, on contrary. The best you can do, is to satysfy the majority of players.

Not that with desync! If game has no desync issue, players will never complain about it. But if game has such an issue, every player will hate it, and demand for fix. Those complains about desync in PoE prove that the problem exists. D3 players even dont know the meaning of word "desync", because they dont notice it.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
D3 players even dont know the meaning of word "desync", because they dont notice it.

They call it rubberbanding :3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
double
Last edited by SL4Y3R on Apr 22, 2014, 1:20:05 PM
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
And i can confirm, D3 does NOT lags if you got a good PC, no matter what build do you use.

Please. You sound like the desync apologists: "there is no desync, your PC sucks".

It lags by virtue of being an online game. Whenever your connection or their servers act up, lagspikes and disconnects happen. This weekend was apparently particularly bad, I lost a couple bounties and rifts myself.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
holocaustus wrote:
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
And i can confirm, D3 does NOT lags if you got a good PC, no matter what build do you use.

Please. You sound like the desync apologists: "there is no desync, your PC sucks".

It lags by virtue of being an online game. Whenever your connection or their servers act up, lagspikes and disconnects happen. This weekend was apparently particularly bad, I lost a couple bounties and rifts myself.

Sorry, i meant "FPS drops" when typing "lags".
You mean connection lags and disconnects, apparently. I, personally, didnt experienced those in D3 lately. Perhaps, i'm luckier than you, or i just didnt pay attention.... But hey, even if disconnect/lag occur, you dont lose anything in D3 (unless you play hardcore). Loss of bounties/rifts cant be compared to experience loss, that happens in PoE when you die.

And my real point was, that in PoE, desync can be far beyond acceptable, unlike D3 and other online games.
And FPS drops for certain builds in PoE are also far beyond acceptable. There even is a thread named "Mjolner+Discharge=RIP computer".
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Apr 22, 2014, 2:04:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info