Recent Diamond/Eternal/Conqueror Newsletters

what about a ggg APP. were everyone can recive the letters of dis threat? interesting stuff in there, feels like there are a big family with the board members... ty for this
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Is there any way for a Common Plebian™ like myself to sign up for the newsletter?
IRON MAN
TQ dogs, dawgs
If only I had the cash to get in on the unique designing. I have an idea for a 2h'd mace I would love to see implemented.
Thanks for posting these... but we really should be getting them say monthly rather than just once and a while.
Im really dream about day when everyone who wrote "first", "second!" or "front page lol" will be auto banned permanently from posting anything...
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Sry, this is probably wrong thread but i have one question.

@Chris, when will be discount of Stash Tab Bundle?
any person who has donated at least the second tier should be on this news letter.

we give u a lot of money blindly
IGN: Wirefleece , Complexion
after reading your info on unique items i was inspired to concept ideas in my head hopefully i can one day afford to design one.

on a side note i like the concept for the two headed dog tho i think its looks are off when it come to relating its appearance to actual dogs. the design seem kinda doberman but the nose is far too broad. also the direction in which the ears point i feel is off most ppl in real life have ther dogs ears clips which point more in a upward direction. i also feel the tale on the design is too small i cant help but think the creature looks like a goblin esk pet but all in all the desing is a cool idea cant wait to see it ingame.

got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
Cerberus offspring CONFIRMED
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info