New rogue exile MAGNUS STONETHORN

Looks like there is a person who do not understand the point.

When in party, most of the FB animations are not displayed, that's why many ppl keep ripping.

Also reporting rip case does not mean "whining".

"extremely retarded" as you say, you know it.
Last edited by Oiranoiccid on Oct 24, 2014, 11:07:45 AM
So my beyond character at lvl 69 just died to him in white crypt map. I honestly dont know what happened, I opened the box as usual, smoke mined away to another room. Just turned around toward the box when charged flameblast appeared directly under me. I didn't even have a time to press a pot as as soon as I noticed it it exploded. Funny thing is, up to my death I wasn't in really dangerous situation, not even beyonders did much to me. I fought Na'em map before and his fire spear hit me for about 2k where magnus just one shotted me with 4.2k hp and 76% res. 300 life regen was pretty useless:(

I am not even mad, somehow I knew something like that will put an end to my little adventure. Was fun while it lasted, shame it didn't last longer.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
This exile ripped my l65 duelist last night. I never saw the exile, how can you prepare for a fight that can one-shot you from a screen away? Stick everything in Life nodes and Fire Res just because you have a chance to get one-shot by this Exile from a screen away? Naw, I don't think so... it's just not properly balanced! Either his Flameblast cast time needs to be longer so you actually have a chance to run out of the circle, or the damage should be lower. Mind you, this is harder then most boss fights, and you never know when it will hit you, in contrast to entering a boss zone.
Having a getaway/fast movement skill slotted is a good idea, but as stated w/ desync being PoE's core mechanic, it cant be 100% counted on to work (been a cple times fighting him where i attempted to whirlblade out of his flameblast, only to get yanked back to well inside of it, or just inside of it, and took the damage)

God forbid you run into/trigger him in an enclosed map (such as mines)

I think he'd be balanced if they reduced the AoE of his flameblast by say..oh..30%. Maybe reduce the damage output by the same amount. That way even if he catches you from offscreen, he should'nt one shot you before you know he's even there.

-Zombie#1- "That guy has passed right over us 3 times now..shouldnt we be popping out to attack?"
-Zombie#2- "No way, you saw what he did to our friends. Lets just stay down here where its safe.
Besides, you heard how angry he is..keeps shouting something about needing the last 2 to clear.."

If you cant handle him, this game is not for you.

Let's just be honest about this, everyone has known fb is over powered since it came out.

So they made an exile that uses it and now everyone is ripping to it.

Problem with this fb users have the highest fire mitigation to counter reflect so they suffer from it the least.

Maybe it's time they, I don't know, balance flame blast?
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Jan 18, 2015, 1:44:03 PM
"
McHuberts wrote:

Oh my, a power gamer here. Ya'll listen what hew say, he's a badass
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
"
McHuberts wrote:

Highest level character: 84 in standard.

Well done sir, well done.

The fact is that Magnus Stonethorn is fairly imbalanced, it is possible to get oneshot in high level maps by him without very decent ehp. He has done at least ~3,5k damage to me with ruby up.
Last edited by MIIKKAAA on Jan 18, 2015, 3:28:20 PM
"
MIIKKAAA wrote:
"
McHuberts wrote:

The fact is that Magnus Stonethorn is fairly imbalanced, it is possible to get oneshot in high level maps by him without very decent ehp. He has done at least ~3,5k damage to me with ruby up.

Just giving the answer everyone gives here on the slightest comment.

Last edited by McHuberts on Jan 19, 2015, 1:25:17 AM
"
MIIKKAAA wrote:
"
McHuberts wrote:

Just giving the answer everyone gives here on the slightest comment.

Last edited by McHuberts on Jan 19, 2015, 1:19:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info