New rogue exile MAGNUS STONETHORN

are they serious with this new rogue exile? lol so op.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I agree, the new exile is absolutely overpowered. The same day of the patch I had a buddy get 1 shot by the flameblast with 4k hp. I get the mechanic of having to run when you're cursed with flammability, but regardless, his resists were overcapped. I wanted to go in and see what he looked like and he cursed me and got a max flameblast faster than I could possibly cast it and hit me for 5k! Luckily I have 5400 life, but that would have 1 shot most people in my map group. That isn't balance, that's just a mechanic that pisses people off. Basically invasion in a nutshell.
I just saw him from the first time and got one shot, this guy is pretty disgusting.
I assume he works like the flameblast invasion boss which you have to just avoid quickly or does he cast it faster or something? Have yet to meet him.
I will share my story of fail :)

melee build, 4.6k life, 77% res

approach magnus - start taking degen damage from his searing bond totem
start hitting him - he activates molten shell - taking a huge damage spike while I'm mid-attack
he starts casting flameblast - trying to avoid it - aoe expands too fast
deaded

these events occur in less than 3 sec timeframe
I like this rogue who one shot my whole team.

Please add more balance like this and one shot every player off-screen for fun:D
Last edited by sxn91401 on Apr 9, 2014, 3:11:50 PM
his flameblast is pretty crazy.

still I think igna is worse, at least for my melee characters
Last edited by grepman on Apr 9, 2014, 3:21:06 PM
i basically thought they were trolling making an exile with flameblast and searing bond, 2 supremely overused skills atm
1-shot over 5300 damage. Not sure if it was with flammability or not.

Really overpowered regardless though. At higher levels the flame blast casts so fast it cannot be dodged, especially considering latency.

If he uses fire penetration (at any level) that should probably be removed — flammability is crazy enough already.
That or reduce his cast speed and/or damage by quite a bit.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Last edited by Xapti on Apr 10, 2014, 12:29:28 AM
Just ran into this guy. I had trouble outrunning the flameblast charge-up, so I hit my logout macro and prayed to Christ Wilson. Lucky me I didn't RiP this time.

I will from now on be more careful when rolling Exiles on maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info