Titan quest Gold

I got it today and that game is the SHIET!
Post it on their forum, other game feedback means nothing to GGG.
Good to know.

Go make this post on the TQ forums, people might actually care about it there.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
TQ is definitely a pretty solid arpg. Nothing groundbreaking, but good none the less. If you're unaware, one of the original devs is using the TQ engine to build a dark fantasy ARPG, Grim Dawn. Currently in alpha.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
nice bundle, but doesn't Immortal Throne include the original TQ already?

at any rate, I guarantee you'll enjoy this classic.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Yeah it's an awesome game. You should try the Xmax mod, greatly increases the number of monsters (and even bosses) you fight. It's excellent if you feel the game is too easy or too slow in certain parts, and you can disable it anytime.

What I loved about it, was the rag doll physics deaths. You kill something, it's corpse goes flying. Further if you hit it harder. Onto a roof. Into the water. Off a cliff, tumbling down, hitting the rocks all the way. Killing monsters was never so much fun.

Sad that type of thing isn't standard in ARPGs.

Class system is fun too, so many combinations and builds to try. And some unique skills that no other game has quite duplicated.
"When you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail."
"
Post it on their forum, other game feedback means nothing to GGG.

good thing this isn't the feedback forum. Again, the company who made TQ no longer exists. Stop being such a spoilsport.

TQ is really cool, glad you're enjoying it!!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
whatyearisit.jpg

But seriously, TQ is the second best ARPG of all time imo.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
mjkittredge wrote:
Yeah it's an awesome game. You should try the Xmax mod, greatly increases the number of monsters (and even bosses) you fight. It's excellent if you feel the game is too easy or too slow in certain parts, and you can disable it anytime.

What I loved about it, was the rag doll physics deaths. You kill something, it's corpse goes flying. Further if you hit it harder. Onto a roof. Into the water. Off a cliff, tumbling down, hitting the rocks all the way. Killing monsters was never so much fun.

Class system is fun too, so many combinations and builds to try. And some unique skills that no other game has quite duplicated.

Well, since im a total scub, i m already having troubles with my melee build.

With the immortal throne update they said they made normal kinda difficult AFAIK.
"
mjkittredge wrote:

I'm rather pleased that it isn't.

If I smash something in the face with a hammer it's not supposed to fly 10 meters away, it's supposed to drop like a potato sack. Exaggerated "physics" gives me the impression that I'm fighting animated styrofoam constructs.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info