I'm Selling POE Beta keys

Selling of Beta keys is absolutely against the rules. Be careful. Don't get scammed.

tpapp157
Last edited by tpapp157 on Sep 23, 2011, 5:45:04 PM
You're a jerk. It's a sad state of affairs when people have to go so low as to sell beta invites and for 50 bucks! Damn it dude why not just help the community out and give them away instead of being an ass.

Hope you get banned!
Selling keys is not allowed. Besides, I already told you that you don't even have a beta account yourself. How else would you get keys aside from being a beta member?

I'm reporting you now.
"
You're a jerk. It's a sad state of affairs when people have to go so low as to sell beta invites and for 50 bucks! Damn it dude why not just help the community out and give them away instead of being an ass.

Hope you get banned!

^ 100% Agree.

Let's play "I Spy"... I'll go first. I'm looking at the OP and...

none0ftheabove
"
Selling keys is not allowed. Besides, I already told you that you don't even have a beta account yourself. How else would you get keys aside from being a beta member?

I'm reporting you now.

Made this acc to sell keys. Not gonna attach a key to it since I'm probably gonna get banned.
"
"

Hope you get banned!

^ 100% Agree.

Let's play "I Spy"... I'll go first. I'm looking at the OP and...

Awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info