Removing a rotten tomato in a dozen of rotten tomato

"
tempallo wrote:
"
Pusciferrr wrote:
"
tempallo wrote:
my post was a compain in fact.
im a caster, yes. but you and other ppl still cant realize how much op some builds will be.
take for example ci dagger crit.
they have 1 dmg gem more than others: melee dmg on full life. and even if they remove a gem for block reduce, they still 1shot. the only difference is that they will just hit you almost everytime. molten is the only defensive thing i got against flickers.
this gem is another nerf to casters build, i cant understand how ppl is not realizing this.
the only def a caster have against melee was block. period.
the thing is that 70% of the pvp population have no clue on what they are doing and how most of gem can be used, and just complain because they get 1 shotted.
"OMG YOU 1 SHOT ME YOU OP I GOT 3500000000 DMG 5K LIFE HOW YOU KILL ME 1 HIT !!!11!!"
thats it.

This is what I'm pointing. For casters, even without block you can still defend yourself by using a molten shell when facing a melee opponent lets say crit dagger. For melee, the only way to counter and survive a crit dagger is by using block. Now with the block penetration gem, tell me how can a melee still survive a crit dagger? Even before with a max block, it's very hard to face them.

Tell me how can this be a nerf to casters? Where in fact it's a very powerful buff. Spells can now penetrate max blocks, as I've mentioned casters don't rely on block alone, they have their OP molten shell.

No offense but I think you are one of the 70%.

duel me whenever you want and let's see who is one of the 70%
IGN: SPLATTERBOOM

As much as I want to duel you, I can't.
[Removed by Support] This is a forum, we're here to discuss and share our opinion.[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Apr 9, 2014, 7:38:53 AM
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
Pusciferrr wrote:
I'm not surprised that everybody argues with this are Casters and 2Handers.

[Removed by Support] This has nothing to do with being a caster or a 2h sword user. Im so far from being bias its laughable. Next time you want to debate something, stop reading between the lines and ignoring what people write. Instead you read "I use a sword, I use a spell....so im ok with this". [Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

99% penetrate with sword as block is now useless. Tell me if it has nothing to do with swords?
Now 2 handed sword user or 1 hand sword user? Which would you pick?
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Apr 9, 2014, 7:39:59 AM
"
pianokingx3 wrote:
Theres nothing wrong with this gem. The only problem is that it allows sword users to double dip. Easy solution, nerf it so swords cant use the gem or reduce the block in the tree. The gem itself was a must need for PVP in order to create build diversity. I for one am tired of all the block aegis builds.

There you go.

If you can't beat an aegis build with a sword. Clearly you have no idea on what you are doing.
There is alrdy a 'counters acrobatics' - thing in the game, sir.
.75 x .56 = ?
its freaking .42
not even half
my crit dagger frd, with just a level 12 q0 gem (31%), which gives me just about half chance, hit me so frequent i felt like i have no block. while you might think having half of the chance is a lot, its not. since block is rolled each time unlike evasion, i could notice throughout the number of duels that most of the time i couldnt block at all.

not to mention how flexible this counter is and how painful to stack this defense

i think some may think that the reduction is not great and opens up build diversity.
NO its not. it does not need to reduce the block chance to 0% to make block ineffective; by making block so unreliable (as in my case above) that it hardly proc, this is no longer a defense that anyone would use or would count on.

very sad.
IGN: duel_shingfd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info