Trap Design and Throwing Animation

Hello fellow Exiles!

I'd like to discuss a matter that is kinda important to me. I've always loved character builds focused on traps and gadgets and stuff. And I'm intrigued by how much effort GGG put into extending the viability of trap based builds. But what really bothers me is the trap design and even more the trap throwing animation. I can't really point it out but throwing traps does just not feel intuitive. Most of the time when I throw a trap I'm not quite sure if I am desyched.
I'd rather like to have a trap animation where the trap pops up at the position of your mouse cursor followed by a little animation.
Last edited by kahzin on Apr 8, 2014, 7:13:40 AM
Hi

I agree, traps look so funny when your dsynced and throw a trap down and monster from mile away gets trapped and the trap sort of travels to the monsters position, I would also enjoy seeing some trap MTX.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Yeah...traps still look kind of boring. I would like visual upgrade. Maybe even MTX. I would buy it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info