Season Seven, Event 53: 1 Hour Exiles Everywhere

"
TherosPherae wrote:

Also, I thought you guys got rid of the obnoxious stream showing up on the race page when people want to check rankings. I really do not give a shit what greatonepoe is doing, whoever that is, and I don't want to waste bandwidth seeing it just so I can check the rankings or write a little post bitching about Magnus.

+1, really obnoxious.
"
jstq wrote:
what? this is poe endgame, welcome

LOL

"
malvar wrote:
You ONLY died twice... I died 6 times before i finally decided to give up and at that point there were still more than 10 minutes left!

yeah... i guess dying "only" twice in a race with that amount of bullshit going on is still good...
IGN : MySecondBestiary
I think GGG had enough curses from this thread to suffer severe pain.
But devs, you wanted feedback? Get - and sign the delivery.
Hateful post.
Love the Descent races too! My favorite race format so far.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Apr 9, 2014, 7:57:24 PM
"
"
Raycheetah wrote:

I managed, and I'm seriously no great shakes as a racer. I just ran (from Magnus, Xandro, Igna, and that stupid summoner) and reset instances. A LOT.

I genuinely have no interest in a race where resetting instances just to survive is a valid if not necessary technique. This is why Descent and Descent Champions are *superior* racing experiences. They actually feel like a race rather than a meta-game laced rerun of the first act or two.

Also, good luck running from Magnus when you're caught in the middle of a ring of ice. I should have quit-relogged like many others would have done when I saw that ring of ice but refused to. GGG overtuned this one and if the only response is to basically cheat, I'll go do something else.

i agree with you Charan. If the only possible way to avoid a death is by logging out, you know it's broken. Logging out to avoid a death should be only needed when you play very recklessly and put yourself in a terrible situation, or because of desync. It shouldn't be required for normal gameplay. Especially that i was doing that race super carefully (farming exiles at town's entrance until i got good gear) and still get one shot by that OP flameblast exile... please fix that asap... and try not to make the same mistake (releasing OP new content, like devourers and invasion bosses).
IGN : MySecondBestiary
"
"
Raycheetah wrote:

I managed, and I'm seriously no great shakes as a racer. I just ran (from Magnus, Xandro, Igna, and that stupid summoner) and reset instances. A LOT.

I genuinely have no interest in a race where resetting instances just to survive is a valid if not necessary technique. This is why Descent and Descent Champions are *superior* racing experiences. They actually feel like a race rather than a meta-game laced rerun of the first act or two.

Also, good luck running from Magnus when you're caught in the middle of a ring of ice. I should have quit-relogged like many others would have done when I saw that ring of ice but refused to. GGG overtuned this one and if the only response is to basically cheat, I'll go do something else.

Which comes back to the point that this race can be done as is, but the Rogue Exiles do need retuning (in this race, and generally), to make it playable. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info