Season Seven, Event 53: 1 Hour Exiles Everywhere

Lvl 6 and a half in mud flats, piece of shit flameblaster with 1 or 2 charge just oneshotted my 150 hp
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Go to the Mud Flats, see Igna, Flameblast exile, and another exile right there
Click on the Terraces instance to go back
... Click on the instance again
Click Click Click Click
I get damaged
Click Click Click Click
Get damaged again
Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click
Die
what is this
Oneshot by fameblaster aswell, so stupid. Was first overall by more than a level with insane all rare gear 300 health in lower prison. Just one shot.

What is this stupid tendency of GGG to just release retardedly broken mechanics, is it really just to piss people off?
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
This is just completely fucked up!
Sunday, i had played this mode and it was so much fun that i was looking forward to this for days but what is happening now, it's not fun at all!

I dunno what you did with the patch but i keep getting killed as soon as i leave lioneyes without standing the slightest bit of a chance.

I'm frustrated and very, very disappointed!
Flameblast rogue OP as hell. Farmed some rogues and got some res + hp. Still get one shot. GGG will be getting a lot of complaints with this new rogue. Hopefully I never see his face in Invasion while mapping.
Duplicate.
Last edited by FlyingGiraffes on Apr 9, 2014, 2:52:04 AM
So did you guys even bother scaling Magnus? I ask because I was way overgeared and overleveled on my Duelist before entering the Mud Flats. I got within melee range of this guy in the hopes that I can bring him down - dodging his initial Flameblast in order to do so - and I died from the burn in half a second, from a Searing Bond totem whose "fire line" was nowhere near me.

Also, I thought you guys got rid of the obnoxious stream showing up on the race page when people want to check rankings. I really do not give a shit what greatonepoe is doing, whoever that is, and I don't want to waste bandwidth seeing it just so I can check the rankings or write a little post bitching about Magnus.
This is so hard but quite fun! Please make this event more frequent.
IGN : SpectralDemigod , ScytheDemiGod
also since when do you put some annoying streams into the even threads?!
and they even start playing on their own.

is it possible that the only point of this whole event is to annoy players that much that they quit playing this game?!

tl;dr: WTF?!?!?!
well, got my 5 lvl in 7 minutes, nice 1 pts reward Kappa
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info