Last edited by spelishaquentapa on Aug 27, 2014, 3:08:49 AM
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Last edited by spelishaquentapa on May 26, 2014, 4:52:12 AM
Bump

Also, no one told me this when I was noobish so I am going to say it here to prevent even more confusion. When someone says "Bump" in a forum post that means they are trying to give your shop more visibility over other shops. The many shops in the trade forums here are organized by the number or comments, so the top posts are those who have a ton of activity and comments, and the shops listed last are ones with no comments. By posting the word "Bump" you are adding +1 to the total number of comments for a thread, thereby making it listed slightly before other shop posts. This gives your shop a slightly higher likelihood to be found when people browse the trade forums, and in essence will make the shop owner make money just slightly faster.
Last edited by spelishaquentapa on May 16, 2014, 6:08:22 PM
The shop was remade with buyouts, and now poe.xyz can tell if I am online.
Last edited by spelishaquentapa on May 16, 2014, 7:23:41 PM
Thanks for helmet, really nice guy!
:D <3
I am now auctioning away a 5 linked vis mortis and a high roll midnight bargain, I expect to end this auction after about 2 or 3 weeks.
Last edited by spelishaquentapa on May 24, 2014, 9:57:00 AM
5 ex each
I sold the Vis Mortis along with the Midnight Bargain surprisingly quick, 16ex for the Vis Mortis and 6ex for the midnight.
Added some more expensive gear for once-

I sold the hyaon's for a very nice ring, but I still have the midnight to sell as of May 25th.
Last edited by spelishaquentapa on May 25, 2014, 2:36:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info