My Timmer Suggestion

i apologize if this has already been said, but i couldn't find it. I think they should add another timer. Hear me out, the timer that they should add is one that JUST picks from the active user list. Anyone that has not come to the site, post, or took part in the family of these forums should not be able to get in getting into this timer.

This would not go agents the words of GGG in anyway. They will still have their random timer that all are in, but another timer that would give the active users something to feel a little better about.

I mean i have seen a lot of names on that random beta timer that HAVE NOT come back to the site at all. I mean, if you had to shovel shit all day and your friend sat up on the hill and watched. Then your boss came down and gave him the raise. (sadness) lol.

Hell, they could make it and hour or more on the random and i would still be happy!

Just a thought!
This is actually a good, well-though-out idea.
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

KEYSUS
Last edited by Peninja on Sep 23, 2011, 3:26:39 PM
Yeah, I agree. Good thinking! Cheers!
then we'll have tons of flood in forums from people who wants to get in. that's kinda not very good
As I understand it, you don't have to post, but just read the forums and be logged in every now and then to be considered active.
Right?
Last edited by Loumy on Sep 23, 2011, 3:54:33 PM
I like your way of thinking, you're hired! You can start Monday. Bring a lunch and a change of pants. You'll know why when it happens.
I like it!
me gusta but the bad thing is that they already close the veteran timer just the random one remains.
┻━┻ ︵╰(°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Well I can not say what is active or not, but I just want to see it more fare for forum users. Just looking out for the forum family :)
This is a great suggestion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info