Beta Klucz

Witam

zauwazylem ze duzo polakow gra w poe, jestem veteran z d1/d2 i co dopiero sie dowiedzialem o tej grze. Wyglada zajebiscie, hwd d3, clone ale dobry. Do punktu. Nieznam nikogo to gra w poe, moje szansy dostaciu klucz sa marne.

Blagam, jak masz extra klucz i niemasz nikomu dac to pomysle omnie :D

bedel gral templara 1h shield, int

moj polski nie jest najlpeszy bo z ameriki haha
Lody - Cold Witch Default League
wat
"
Twinky wrote:
wat

He/she's speaking polish and basically said that they want a beta key and are a d1/d2 player. :P
none0ftheabove
"
maciej710 wrote:
Welcome

I noticed the many Poles poe game, I'm a veteran with only d1/d2 and what I learned about this game. It looks fucking great, HWD d3, but a good clone. To the point. Unknown is a game anyone in the poe, my chances are poor dostaciu key.

I beg you, as you have the extra key and there is none to give anyone an idea omni: D

Bedel 1h played Templar Shield, int

my Polish is not because of Amerika najlpeszy haha

Yay for Google translator
Keyblades!
He already has a topic asking for a key...
I try to be as respectful as I can to you, whether I agree with your opinions or not. I only ask that you grant me the same courtesy.
hehe, was what I thought it was then :-D
Last edited by Loumy on Sep 23, 2011, 3:58:45 PM
"
Taric wrote:

I guess he made a new one asking for one again :P
none0ftheabove
"
"
Taric wrote:

good guess haha

yeah my market for online games has severely diminished and this game has my blood pumping

would kill for a key :)
"
maciej710 wrote:
"
"
Taric wrote:

good guess haha

yeah my market for online games has severely diminished and this game has my blood pumping

would kill for a key :)

I've been playing so many games lately, and was dying for a diablo 3 beta key (i love diablo). Then I stumbled upon POE and it's forums and I've been on them non-stop for the past 3 days, as well as trying to get a key xD
none0ftheabove
"
"
maciej710 wrote:

I've been playing so many games lately, and was dying for a diablo 3 beta key (i love diablo). Then I stumbled upon POE and it's forums and I've been on them non-stop for the past 3 days, as well as trying to get a key xD

lmao

same scenario here, browsing the forums hoping to meet some guys playing the game and honestly i cant wait to make a char

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info