New scion exile : Augustina Solaria

"
2. Never played Path of Life nods
3. Never leveled past 72

BIG MISTAKE!
"
SVD wrote:
she did nothing to me.

Same here. She was in Temple map with 98% Added Lightning + GMP and no other damage mods. I have no armour, lvl 18 Arctic Armour, 82 LRes, 5k HP. Hit me like a wet noodle.

Antalie Napora on the other hand hit like a truck.
"
"
"
Nephalim wrote:
how do you have 7800 life

Hahaha Nep of all people thinks that's a lot?

da fk is going on

Actually I think thats a lot. The maximum I had was 4300 I think and it was huge for me. Maybe I didnt had more because
1. I dont play standard and I never owned a legacy Kaom's Heart
3. Never leveled past 72

So yeah, 7800 is gigantic amount of life for me aswell.

LOL LOL LOL

IGN: CyganuHipsterDischarge
"
Nephalim wrote:
7800 life

lol i only have 4200 at lvl82 and i think its a lot. in my time ppl with kaoms had like 6/7k so 4200 for me was good.
now ppl get 8000 without one and still oneshot everything. da fk is going on s.s
Last edited by spoc002 on Apr 13, 2014, 8:35:36 AM
Hvr had 12K hp when he hit lvl 100
"
spoc002 wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
7800 life

lol i only have 4200 at lvl82 and i think its a lot. in my time ppl with kaoms had like 6/7k so 4200 for me was good.
now ppl get 8000 without one and still oneshot everything. da fk is going on s.s

Some builds rely on MoM, Arctic armor high armor or other mitigation. Others are still in the path of life nodes mentality.
IGN: Smegacore
over 7k life and just 20 mana to use, wtf is this? also same curse 3 times in a row and 2 times move? 4 skills essentially. Auras on gear switch or something or what? Weird char is weird.
"

Actually I think thats a lot. The maximum I had was 4300 I think and it was huge for me. Maybe I didnt had more because
3. Never leveled past 72

So yeah, 7800 is gigantic amount of life for me aswell.

The bolded section is why you think that is a lot of life. Getting to at least 80 is easy. You get at least 15% exp per Lunaris run until reaching 78 ffs. Add a few low lvl map runs onto that and 80 is achieved.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
She is one of the easiest exiles thanks to many getting buffed.

"
3. Never leveled past 72

Levels give base HP too. For most decent builds 5500 is around your goal. With perfect gear it usually pushes it up to 6200 or so. For tankier builds achieving 7.5k without kaoms is very much doable.

This is all related to 85+ where the endgame is at.
Last edited by kasub on Apr 13, 2014, 1:27:14 PM
"
kasub wrote:
She is one of the easiest exiles thanks to many getting buffed.

"
3. Never leveled past 72

Levels give base HP too. For most decent builds 5500 is around your goal. With perfect gear it usually pushes it up to 6200 or so. For tankier builds achieving 7.5k without kaoms is very much doable.

This is all related to 85+ where the endgame is at.

The real endgame comes when Act 10 comes out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info