People you think shouldn't be in the Beta.

I believe that we need to try to keep the community a positive one. So ranting and raving about not getting a key is not the way the forums needs to be. Lets try to keep it as nice as possible while we all wait to get in. Who knows =) open beta can start anytime they feel fit...

So...cross you figures.
"
Guades wrote:
"
jamakazu wrote:
me

And why shouldn't you be in the Beta?

AAHHHHH shouldn't :D
The timer is a horrible idea, like I said in several threads already. It is caused the majority of issues new people experience with this game, and they haven't even started playing yet.

This thread is also a terrible idea. Anything designed to call out people in an already heated forum (and this section is already hot) will end in nothing more than a flame wars, yet more complaining and an ever increasing pool of people who should seek anger management courses (see the posts above) instead of playing in a beta to fill in their free time.
Geez, guys, have a sense of humour. I thought it was funny that such an obvious douchebag was 'rewarded' with a beta key.

And noone needs a beta key! Keep that in mind. It is a privilege, not a right. He joined up on this forum, thus he has the same chance as the rest of us.

And I like the random key thingie. It's not exactly fair, but.. it's only about a beta for a game! No need to get upset about it :)
"
mkreku wrote:

...noone needs a beta key!...

And I like the random key thingie. It's not exactly fair, but.. it's only about a beta for a game! No need to get upset about it :)

I nor anyone sensible posting here has gotten upset about it, it's just that I, personally, dread even the chance of meeting people like him who will no doubt waste my free time and will get tired of this game because of the "it's too hard, nerf pl0x"-opinion the majority of the "gamers" have these days.

Last edited by Guades on Sep 23, 2011, 3:20:16 PM
guys btw i'm not mad i just like to write like that i never get mad about games i only get mad when i lose money :))
I think the only people that shouldn't get a beta key are the people who will play this for a day, maybe two then move on.

You have such a large group of people who are ready to commit a large chunk of time to this beta and actually try and make the game better.

Wasting a key on someone who is gone when the next "big" thing comes out is craziness.
http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/LeakBlack
he's an asshole. his latest thread was titled: "While we wait: lets make fun of kids who grew up in divorced homes"

He also just joined today.
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

KEYSUS
Last edited by Peninja on Sep 23, 2011, 3:23:43 PM
hey assholes gimme key... is that the tactic to get a key!?

xD
BlackKeysus - 73 Witch ( Legacy )
BlackHammer - 56 Marauder ( Legacy )

CtrlAltDelete - 15 ( HC) R.I.P xD

Greetings from Switzerland
"
cannap wrote:
hey assholes gimme key... is that the tactic to get a key!?

xD

It seems to work.

Hey you're all jerks!

Now all I have to do is sit back and wait...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info