People you think shouldn't be in the Beta.

This isn't a flame thread nor is it one for little kids to whine in this is a thread designed to "report" people, in a decent and firm tone, that are vocally disrespectfull yet receive a Beta Invite some of us so dearly want.

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/morrello
Just check his posts and you'll understand.

Then again I suppose business is business right....
Last edited by Guades on Sep 23, 2011, 3:05:17 PM
read it as well, life just aint fair :/
Hehe, I was just reading the same thing. But it just goes to show that the randomness of the beta key thingie works :)
me
i was reading that mothefuker's comments as well, he joined on 7 spetember and all he did from that day was to say fuck u asshole(didn't even spell it right) and HE GOT A FUKING KEY!!! i joined on fuking 9 DECEMBER 2010 AND STILL NOTHING THEY DIDN'T even sent me an email that beta starts nothing i had to check for myself everyday and now theyre making fun of us by inviting that douchebag? WTF IS WITH THIS SYSTEM? IT'S FUKED UP OR WHAT? IF I SAY FUCK U ASSHOLE I'LL GET IN? OK I'll TELL IT: FUCK U ASSHOLE FUCK U ASSHOLE FUCK U ASSHOLE!!!!!!
"
Dambly wrote:
i was reading that mothefuker's comments as well, he joined on 7 spetember and all he did from that day was to say fuck u asshole(didn't even spell it right) and HE GOT A FUKING KEY!!! i joined on fuking 9 DECEMBER 2010 AND STILL NOTHING THEY DIDN'T even sent me an email that beta starts nothing i had to check for myself everyday and now theyre making fun of us by inviting that douchebag? WTF IS WITH THIS SYSTEM? IT'S FUKED UP OR WHAT? IF I SAY FUCK U ASSHOLE I'LL GET IN? OK I'll TELL IT: FUCK U ASSHOLE FUCK U ASSHOLE FUCK U ASSHOLE!!!!!!

calm down man
"
Dambly wrote:

Please refrain from this kind of childish attitude, if I see more comments like this I will delete the topic.
"
jamakazu wrote:
me

And why shouldn't you be in the Beta?
Yeah I agree. This is a good example of why random timer invites are not good for your community.

Sadly the internet is full of idiots (so is the real world).
"
Dambly wrote:

I know that you're pissed off, and clearly have horrible luck, but if you made good posts and stay active in the community then you will get a beta key bro. Making good posts and being active will get you onto this list :: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/8608 :: and a lot of people on that list get beta keys everyday.
none0ftheabove

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info