vanilla decent And The State Of Ranger Starting Chest

hello. i have raced as ranger in vanilla decent since season trois. after one season break i was expecting that grinding gear games would add something to ranger starting chest, after 3 seasons of feedback. naturally, all these hopes were crushed once again when i opened the chest and split arrowinhole and burning arrowinhole and crude bow dropped. every class gets offhand from the first chest afaik, why rangers dont get quiver? i mean, we already have to play with worst starting skill (no ofense intented, splitarrow bro)
#changeroatolvl1andgiveitfromstartingchestorriot
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
only real men split arrow without quiver or iron rings
"
boof wrote:

This is how I hit level 10 and kill brutus in burst races.
Reading between the lines of what they've said on D and D:C, i have a strong feeling that:

1) Descent: Champions is viewed by GGG as the proper, improved successor version. The one they will continue to iterate on going forward.
2) Legacy Descent is viewed by GGG as their rough first try. It will be modified very little, maybe not at all, at this point.
3) They had completely retired Descent, but brought it back in its identical form because of strong feedback. (The format is still great fun to many, blemishes and all.)

If this is indeed their rough view, they should make Legacy Descents Fun, not Competitive. This would make having D:C as Competitive make more sense.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Apr 6, 2014, 1:34:27 PM
"
terrex wrote:
"
boof wrote:

This is how I hit level 10 and kill brutus in burst races.

I thought you punch hillock to death because melee is op
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
You actually expect them to change race stuff?
IGN: thejarmo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info