Suggestion about Drop rate. Possible pots

P2W is defined as the developers selling boosts that give an in game advantage. So, your suggestion is a form of P2W.

RMT is a horrible aspect of ARPGs unfortunately . However, it does not fall under the banner of P2W as per the standard definition.

As per your 1000s of hours. I'm still calling BS. Your listed character levels indicate a very short amount of time playing. Even if you were farming bosses *only*
Yeah, you're right. It's better if the money goes to GGG instead of those third party shady websites. So I think GGG should just add an ingame shop where people can just buy the gear directly. I mean, why IIR? Just skip the middle man and let us buy the gear. Plus all the profits will go to GGG so it's a win-win situation. Let's call it Real Money Auction House.
"Of course we balance knowing players will Alt-F4 out of there."
- Qarl
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
P2W is defined as the developers selling boosts that give an in game advantage. So, your suggestion is a form of P2W.

RMT is a horrible aspect of ARPGs unfortunately . However, it does not fall under the banner of P2W as per the standard definition.

As per your 1000s of hours. I'm still calling BS. Your listed character levels indicate a very short amount of time playing. Even if you were farming bosses *only*

If you're farming a boss and you die at least once per boss run your xp bar drops or it resets to 0 if you do it enough. If you have hundreds if not thousands of deaths in merc. it's fully possible to have the hours, but not the levels. (according to Raptr in 3 weeks i've played 170 hours. so not that far fetched sir/madam)

It's not that hard to see how it's possible if you're squishy and culling. Let's face it. MF gear isn't beefy. Even if you went Duelist or Maurader and went into all of the health bubbles with resistances you aren't going to break 5k health, you might have close to capped fire res, but you are going to have very low lightening and cold res with very little armor (10-15%).
"
Deankar wrote:
Yeah, you're right. It's better if the money goes to GGG instead of those third party shady websites. So I think GGG should just add an ingame shop where people can just buy the gear directly. I mean, why IIR? Just skip the middle man and let us buy the gear. Plus all the profits will go to GGG so it's a win-win situation. Let's call it Real Money Auction House.

If they did that, they wouldn't be able to ban accounts freely, and thus lose control of their economy, as there would be a legal liability involved in taking away goods people have legitimately paid for. As we all know, controlling the economy is of the utmost importance to GGG. If I were them, I'd find a 3rd party seller to work with, create items to meet the sellers demand, and ban accounts to remove items as needed to keep the monetary value from crashing due to my under the table duping.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
b15h09 wrote:

If they did that, they wouldn't be able to ban accounts freely, and thus lose control of their economy, as there would be a legal liability involved in taking away goods people have legitimately paid for. As we all know, controlling the economy is of the utmost importance to GGG. If I were them, I'd find a 3rd party seller to work with, create items to meet the sellers demand, and ban accounts to remove items as needed to keep the monetary value from crashing due to my under the table duping.

well if you ask enough people, they are already blatantly doing that. who knows man, who knows.
S L O W E R

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info