Suggestion about Drop rate. Possible pots

Completely a suggestion. Feel free to change the values and cost in points.

Why not add IIR/ IIQ pots to the shop that persist upon death for an hour for 10, 20, or 30 points depending on the amount? For instance 50% IIR and 15% IIQ for 10, 100% IIR & 20% IIQ for 20, and 150% IIR & 25% IIQ for 30.

Not only would it give players an incentive to spend money in the shop for something worth wile (other than stash tabs), but it would allow players with horrible luck with RNG to finally get some uniques, or at the very least some better gear.

As someone who played for all of Domination last season and only managed 4 unique drops (under lv 28 requirement) despite playing thousands of hours with 200% IIR, and only seeing three exalted orbs drop with a few chaos this would come in handy.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
not sure if trolling or?

anyway, that would be p2w so no.
"
cloud01 wrote:
Why not add IIR/ IIQ pots to the shop

Stop right there, filthy P2W peasant
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
RMT third party sites will lose big part of their profits. How can't you understand? Some people make good money from this game and you want to ruin their business? Bad bad suggestion.
"
lukeiy wrote:
"
cloud01 wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
Last edited by Cergic on Apr 6, 2014, 11:42:46 AM
"
cloud01 wrote:
As someone who played for all of Domination last season and only managed 4 unique drops (under lv 28 requirement) despite playing thousands of hours with 200% IIR, and only seeing three exalted orbs drop with a few chaos this would come in handy.

Your highest standard character is level 63 and you don't show up under poestats for participation in domination. :/

I doubt you played "thousands of hours with 200% IIR" at all. Not to mention that idea is absolutely horrible because it gives hardcore characters no advantage whatsoever.
"
UnderOmerta wrote:
"
cloud01 wrote:

Your highest standard character is level 63 and you don't show up under poestats for participation in domination. :/

I doubt you played "thousands of hours with 200% IIR" at all. Not to mention that idea is absolutely horrible because it gives hardcore characters no advantage whatsoever.

Nobody is obliged to use only one account. For example, I play ambush on another.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
"
kolton wrote:
"
UnderOmerta wrote:
"
cloud01 wrote:

Nobody is obliged to use only one account. For example, I play ambush on another.

That's probably true. But the claim that you get 4 total uniques in 4 months/hundreds of hours of IIR farming is a bit incredulous. That's probably like one in many billion+ bad RNG. It's much more likely that they didn't play as much as they claim.
"
Cergic wrote:
"
lukeiy wrote:
"
cloud01 wrote:

HA
I didn't even realise, all those hours pick-pocketing and jail breaking in oblivion must have burnt into my subconscious.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
Not sure why i'm not showing on Domination's boards i have a 70 necro, 63 flicker, and i had a 71 ranger in Dom. I'm not bs'ing about the drops. Nor am i suggesting P2W; just something more useful in the shop given the horrible RNG. (since i don't see GGG actually fixing or balancing the RNG)

Either way the game is P2W since there is nothing in the TOS banning the purchase or selling of in game items for cash. There are a ton of sites out there that offer such services, and I know plenty of people that use them due to the lack of drops in game.

From a business standpoint it would benefit GGG to simply give their players an option to try and increase the drop rates and quantity rather than giving away potential business elsewhere. Remember, the cash shop lets GGG stay in business and allows everyone to play for free. It isn't like i'm suggesting that people are able to buy uniques or items from the CS. (despite the fact that people are doing just that from third party sites)

So far this season in Ambush RNG is terrible too. 400 IIR and 36-50 IIQ still hasn't amounted to any uniques or decent yellows on any of the 36+ maps i've culled for. Out of probably two hundred dom and piety runs i've seen maybe 25 uniques. All of which are lv requirement <24 and only worth a chaos at best. Aside from the one dream frag's that dropped.

Definitely not a troll thread tyvm. :)

Last edited by cloud01 on Apr 21, 2014, 1:30:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info