[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

I have been playing this build for a wile now and i really like it! :D
Just one question, why do you go "Breath of Flames" instead of "Heart of Flames" on the top of the skill tree. It makes no sense, because heart of flames are much better.

Regards, Lenner
The templar tree I posted works fine. I'm 78 at the moment, here's my passive tree - I'm going for Arsonist rather than more life at the moment as I have 4k life but could probably use the extra regen when I get a 5 link. I have the important uniques but the rest of my gear is pretty mediocre:

Last edited by NoImagination on Dec 21, 2014, 5:08:27 PM
"
lenner wrote:
I have been playing this build for a wile now and i really like it! :D
Just one question, why do you go "Breath of Flames" instead of "Heart of Flames" on the top of the skill tree. It makes no sense, because heart of flames are much better.

Regards, Lenner

I think this was because we expected +30% ignite damage, so chance to ignite became more important. But 10% chance to ignite is enough when you fire so many projectiles, and if you have Doryani's Invitation another 5% doesn't do much. Everything's always on fire anyway.
Also, I think I said earlier in the thread that Herald of Ice may not be viable/not be needed. But I'm using it now - I still have 4k life after reservation, and it adds a couple of hundred DPS. I have 2k DPS with a 5 link (fire pen, so would be fine in a 4 link) and level 18 totems. That's probably enough to do Dominus runs, but I'm too scared at the moment.
Hi!

I have played his build last league with little modifications. And before this league started i crafted my new version of BM MF Flame Totem marauder. I am rly scared PoE player and i want to make builds as tanky as i can get, without loosing too mutch DPS. I did compare and had 2.8K more armour and 300 more HP with the new tree ( compared to my Beyond Build ). DPS was almost same ( With same gear ). Here is my Tank Flame totem Marauder tree.

http://poeurl.com/y9IwaZj

I use Self casted Immortal call to maximaze phys damage reduction from Endurance Charges. I am gonna re level when i get back home from holiday. If there is something you want to ask you can PM me. I can link my gear and gems when i have started leveling it and get to maps. GL all Bloodlines players!

Edit: I am bored so i can introduce my setup.

CWDT- Enduring Cry - Molten Shell - Increased Duration
Increased Duration - Flammability - Elemental Weakness - Enfeeble
Increased Duration - Vaal Immortal Call - Immortal Call
Lightning warp - Reduced duration - Faster Casting
Flame Totem - GMP - Faster Casting - Increased Rarity - Faster Projectiles/Added chaos
( One 4 link for separate culling rarity if wanted )

on switch i use Heartbreak and Wheel, switch them on boss to cull when low hp.

Going to stack rarity as mutch as i can and getting rly high armour on chest and Shield + life and ress. ( Going to be expensive when trying to get +1500 armour, +80 life +100 res... + chest will be 5-link... i know :( ).

Going to craft chest, shield and scepter. Hardest is getting +79ilvl scepter. Chest and shield i think ilvl73 would be enough )

Here is gear i had on Beyond before i died for box. ( I miss that chest and helm :( Crafted the chest by my self and found that helm from 70 map )
Spoiler

Last edited by Zizzuz on Dec 26, 2014, 2:33:27 PM
Can I use this build in standard league?
RUs
99.99% of the builds that are viable on HC is viable on SC. So yes, why not?
Ok i did detailed progression and estamated/prefered gears:

PASSIVE TREE 20-106 POINTS
Spoiler

40 Point
http://poeurl.com/y9KOB4a

60 Point
http://poeurl.com/y9KOQqE

82 Point
http://poeurl.com/y9KPgRO

106 Point
http://poeurl.com/y9IwaZj

NORMAL:OAK
CRUEL:KILL
MERCILESS:(OAK) i am gonna help oak, but if you are gonna use CWDT immortal call settings, then no. Then you dont take endurance charges from tree nether.

Prefered uniques and base items with ilvl's
Spoiler
Plate: Astral Plate ilvl73
Scepter: Opal scepter/Crystal Sceptre/Quartz Sceptre ilvl79 (ilvl76 to get best Spell damage)
Shield: Colossal Tower Shield ilvl73
Helmet: Eternal Burgonet / Royal Burgonet ilvl75
UNIQUE Belt: Perandus Blazon ( 1 fuse-2c )
UNIQUE Ring: 2x Andvarius 2.5-3ex / ea
Amulet: Rare Amulet
UNIQUE Boots: Goldwyrm 1-3c
UNIQUE Gloves: Aurzeise 5c (15/24c with 49/50 rarity )

Offhand
HeartBreaker 1.5ex
Wheel of the Storm Sail 1c

Ok let me explane. I have informed prefered ilvl's to get best tier rolls possible, if there is secondary option it has been informed and noted. Chest and Shield ilvl's are based to get Tier 1 Armour rolls. Scepter is based on Spell damage ( 79 ) and lower ilvl for tier 1 fire damage and tier 2 spell damage. Helmet is listed by double rarity Tier 1 roll. You dont need to note thiese informations if you are not gonna craft or seek tier 1 rolls.

Basic GEAR setup to get +200 rarity and minimum stats / resists + medicore damage costs 30-50c ( ATM in bloodlines ), depending do you want to get 5-link and good/best rolls on uniques.

GEMS FROM QUESTS:
Spoiler
he Caged Brute, Act 1,Normal___________Molten Shell *
Intruders in Black, Act 2, Normal___________Flammability *
Lost in Love, Act 3, Normal___________Enduring Cry *
Sever the Right Hand, Act 3, Normal___________Fire Pen
Enemy at the Gate, Act 1, Cruel___________Flame Totem **
The Caged Brute, Act 1, Cruel___________Immortal Call **
Sever the Right Hand, Act 3, Cruel___________Increased Duration *
A Fixture of Fate, Act 3, Cruel___________Elemental Weakness *
/Added Chaos *
Mercy Mission, Act 1, Merciless___________Increased Duration *

GEMS MARKED * ARE GOOD TO BE QUALITY

GEMS THAT NEED TO BUY:
Spoiler
Enfeeble/Temp chain
Rarity *
(CWDT) or Garden quest from merc act 3
Vaal Immortal Call *
Lightning Warp *
Reduced Duration *
Faster Casting 2x *
GMP *
Faster Projectiles *
Added Chaos *

GEMS MARKED * ARE GOOD TO BE QUALITY

GEM SETUP
Spoiler
CWDT- Enduring Cry - Molten Shell - Increased Duration
Increased Duration - Flammability - Elemental Weakness - Enfeeble
Increased Duration - Vaal Immortal Call - Immortal Call
Lightning warp - Reduced duration - Faster Casting
Flame Totem - GMP - Faster Casting - Increased Rarity - Faster Projectiles/Added chaos

My Old Marauder gear for example:
Spoiler
Last edited by Zizzuz on Dec 26, 2014, 5:28:26 PM
this build is so mainstream

everywhere i go i see BM MF marauders with flame totem haha, scepter and shield
"
drokzzz wrote:
this build is so mainstream

everywhere i go i see BM MF marauders with flame totem haha, scepter and shield

heh yea there have been alot of questions through whisper too :)

glad people like it tho!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info