[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

"
Strooder wrote:
Any reason you choose not to do a low life version? I've never done a MF char, so I do not know how big of a difference it yields.

Yes, there was very little point doing it until today.
I want to do a MF culler (maybe aura bot as well) as my first character in Torment. was thinking about doing this build, you know the blood magic stuff. but after seeing the patch notes where they said they're making to so auras affect totems, i'm not so sure anymroe. what do you guys think? is it worth going EB and taking some aura nodes to buff your totems?
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
Strooder wrote:
Any reason you choose not to do a low life version? I've never done a MF char, so I do not know how big of a difference it yields.

Yes, there was very little point doing it until today.

So what do you do to make low life? Just use some BM auras?
"
Redbananaz wrote:
I want to do a MF culler (maybe aura bot as well) as my first character in Torment. was thinking about doing this build, you know the blood magic stuff. but after seeing the patch notes where they said they're making to so auras affect totems, i'm not so sure anymroe. what do you guys think? is it worth going EB and taking some aura nodes to buff your totems?

Im probably not going to off the start.
Once im able to get a 5l ill drop BM passive and use the gem i think and run a couple auras on mana.
Like most said this is just to farm some currency off the start, Piety Dom and maps below 70 probably.

I think going low life is a waste of currency
First i would like to say thank you for this build. i was using it on a newer character pre 1.3 and plan on using it post 1.3. i personally have been using infernal blow most of the time with it though just to level, due to the high dex/int requirements of the support gems for flame totem.

which brings me to why im making this post. you might add some where in the guide that your going to need to get 29 dex and 22 int (35 int if you use shock nova), for the level 20 support gems, from gear. at higher levels this isnt hard to get, but when leveling using most of the support gems is out of the question unless you already have some gear with dex/int on them.
this guide needs a serious bump. although skill tree not optimized and i recommend the other build's tree instead, item/gem i prefer this one
IGN: hyperculler (torment)
Hey,

thanks for this nice build!

Can someone help me what i should upgrade next (for more mf)?
My current equip:

Thanks for your help.
"
kuchen85 wrote:
Hey,

thanks for this nice build!

Can someone help me what i should upgrade next (for more mf)?
My current equip:

Thanks for your help.

better helm, 2x andvarius, better neck, 6l chest astral plate with resistances ;D
Thanks for your answer. :)
Think i should farm more to afford this upgrades. :D
Here's what I got on my mfer.

Gear

Flame Totem from main link is level 19 and is being leveled on another character currently. Some random gems are in links for leveling/experimenting.

Overall, I lost double curse and gained enough resists to be able to run 2x andvarius and stay capped and gained a bit of damage. I don't like the clear speed of noncrit flame totem in maps but for Dominus/Piety and corrupted areas this is fantastic. I swap to Prismatic Eclipse/Brightbeak for fast navigation through Sceptre of God. I also lose all my cold res when I swap so I die occasionally when I'm desynced and can't escape cold damage dealing monsters. Oops.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
Last edited by kolton on Dec 18, 2014, 10:26:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info