[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

"
azraelb wrote:
"
sighlight wrote:
Soul Mantle Spidersilk Robe

Level: 49 Intelligence: 134

Gems in this item are Supported by level 14 Spell Totem
25% increased Spell Damage
100% increased Energy Shield
25% increased Totem Life
Can summon up to 1 additional totem
Inflicts a random level 20 Curse on you when your Totems die

Is there a reason why we are not using this unique? CAN SUMMON 1 ADDITIONAL totem!!!! 3 totems?!

1) Besides the fact that this chest doesnt give you armour, nor life or resist it will put a lot of curses on you. => You will need more life and resist on other gear slots where you want to concentrate on IIR.

2) With flame totem you probably use 2xred 2xgreen 2xblue... not that easy to get on a pure ES chest

3) Not 100% sure, but I think this chest will link a lvl 14 spell totem to the flame totem, resulting in less dmg and less cast speed.
Lvl 14 spell totems are also very weak and cannot tank a lot of dmg.

about the only thing that i could think would be if you were to use a 6l staff fore flame totem, and use the chest to run arc+culling strike with faster casting and IIR/IIQ. the extra totem would be of use if you did not have FT on the chest, so it would require a staff to have the supports needed, but would the dps increase and extra curses be worth it? personally i used it to get the achievement for 3 totems then i sold it lol. its something im interested enough to rebuy and test, although i need a 6l staff to truly test it.
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
"
azraelb wrote:

2) With flame totem you probably use 2xred 2xgreen 2xblue... not that easy to get on a pure ES chest

Not really

Anyway how terrible is Apep's? Been thinking of running apeps+rathpith or double apeps but casting cost of totems will jump up to 350hp duh.

Having a blast with this build as usual
It's not impossible to get good colors. And screw resistance and life. Another totem is at least 10000 extra dps (two totems give about 25k plus. I'm using a tabula and I do fine. Guys it's 3 totems! However if the spell totem thing is true then that is a real bummer and probably why no one does it.
"
sighlight wrote:
It's not impossible to get good colors. And screw resistance and life. Another totem is at least 10000 extra dps (two totems give about 25k plus. I'm using a tabula and I do fine. Guys it's 3 totems! However if the spell totem thing is true then that is a real bummer and probably why no one does it.

you do realize its Spell Totem and you cant link flame totem to it? incinerate yes, freezing pulse yes.

But adding Flame Totem to an Spell Totem nope!
Is it good if i take "Alchemist" nodes, and how much iir/iiq extra if i get alchemist?
Besides Elemental Damgage, Spell Damage, nad +lvl to fire gems, What are all the other possable affixs that can be gotten on gear that effect the dps of flamer Totem?
spell / global crit / crit multi, cast speed, totem damage, totem cast speed

alchemist isn't good
"
Kiedel wrote:
spell / global crit / crit multi, cast speed, totem damage, totem cast speed

alchemist isn't good

crit is not a good suffix to get for our build. imo the other stuff you listed is far better since our tree does not focus on a single crit node.
just wanted to say ive been farming dominus in full MF gear since level 74. I have 2k dps and 3k health. Dominus is nothing. a joke. this build is that good. all you need is a bleed stopper flask and you will be fine. he barely even hits you. more dangerous are the mobs you have to get through and the mini bosses that jump around. Dom>piety cuz piety runs around like a whore.
I have to say, this build rocks, I farmed a couple of exalts with no lucky drops from dominus in a few days. Last night I managed to accidentally 6L my chest with only 103 fusings:

Is there any other non-MF build which could utilize this chest? I was looking at some builds that would help me escape the mind-numbing dominus farmfest, but they either use different colors or unique chests (looking at you, damn LC!). Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info