[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

Just want to say that this build is really fun and I'm using it in the Beyond league a my boss farmer. Level 69 now just from killing Vaal mainly and already have had things like a Carcass Jack drop ;)

Some of the new uniques are really useful to this build such as this scepter
the global blind is a major defence bonus and I used this until I had enough currency to purchase this beautiful wand!
Had to grab an extra 30 int out the tree and get int on a lot of my gear to wear it but it put me from 800 and something tooltip to over 1k, really nice wand!

My current gear:

I'm using the 1.2 tree from the first page :)
"
terferi wrote:
Awesome guide,

I am looking for the skill tree paths, does anyone have a low level one say to 20 or 30? thanks!

I went something like this:

22 points:

33 points:

44 points:

55 points:

66 points:

77 points:

88 points:

Meh, went the wrong way on the first regen vs. health wheel. I didn't go the regen route, but I'm not going to go change it, too fiddly to edit all that.
Last edited by NoImagination on Aug 27, 2014, 6:16:38 AM
Hey, i got my marauder respecced and i was thinking about doing this build, At what level can you solo dom and maps and whatnot?
"
Secretmana wrote:
Hey, i got my marauder respecced and i was thinking about doing this build, At what level can you solo dom and maps and whatnot?

Well i'm level 84 but my gem levels are between 15-17 or 18, flame tottem is 15 also i'm wearing tabula for the 6Link and have no problems soloing dominus with about 1200 totem dps.
So if you gems are leveld i'd say early to mid 70's to start dom runs.
Last edited by valy25031 on Aug 27, 2014, 9:12:59 AM

Well i'm level 84 but my gem levels are between 15-17 or 18, flame tottem is 15 also i'm wearing tabula for the 6Link and have no problems soloing dominus with about 1200 totem dps.
So if you gems are leveld i'd say early to mid 70's to start dom runs.[/quote]

alrighy, well my marauder is 68, would i be able to do 68 maps on it, solo or do you have to be overleveled?
"
Secretmana wrote:

alrighy, well my marauder is 68, would i be able to do 68 maps on it, solo or do you have to be overleveled?

At level 68 i suggest doing 66 maps(or docks still good xp there) because they give enough xp to level quite fast, but if you have enough life (i have about 4k hp) and above 1k totem dps you could do 68 maps if you don't tank to many mobs

But in my opinion you should level a bit more before going to to 68 maps.
What is everyone using for potions? Currently playing Beyond and I see in the vids from invasion that he was using regen flasks instead of seething. Is there a reason for that? I was planning on either going 1 divine seething + 1 eternal, or 2 divine seethings. Heat/Bleed on health pots, granite of warding, quicksilver of adrenaline, and divination distillate.
"
YomiHC wrote:
What is everyone using for potions? Currently playing Beyond and I see in the vids from invasion that he was using regen flasks instead of seething. Is there a reason for that? I was planning on either going 1 divine seething + 1 eternal, or 2 divine seethings. Heat/Bleed on health pots, granite of warding, quicksilver of adrenaline, and divination distillate.

You don't want the instant regen because it will turn off Divination Distillate
"
YomiHC wrote:

I use these flasks here. Since I have no divination distillate I use 2 life instant recovery flasks, one with remove bleeding (for dominus) and the other with remove dispels burning. In combination with the passiv skill "profance chimestry" I can spam the 2 life flasks nonstop and instant heal me without waiting lol. It is very powerfull ^^

Spoiler

Last edited by Afura on Aug 27, 2014, 12:38:09 PM
OP you should really update the 1.2 skill tree to remove the Leather and Steel and Thick Skin nodes. They are much better spent elsewhere on the tree!
IGN: Dmillz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info