i don't like this game

while i was waiting this game i have realized that i don't want to play it any more! -_-"
Why?
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

I heard having keysus in your sig increases chances of receiving a key by 2mil percent!
Maybe a tactic for a key?
Intel® Core™ i7-2600K @ 3,4 GHz
Nvidia GTX570
120Go SSD HD
2To HD
16GB RAM Corsair Vengeace(4x4GB)
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
Can I have your account then?
I am starting to feel more like this also, I feel myself drifting further and further away from this site the longer I wait...
me aswell
"
Ragnarok412 wrote:
I am starting to feel more like this also, I feel myself drifting further and further away from this site the longer I wait...

So why wait? Why not just check up on the place once in a while? Just partake in the discussions on the forum?

Of course, it's going to suck if you wait! Who the hell waits for a lottery?? :P

Have fun, send your congratulations to those who get in, read what the beta people are experiencing! If you get in, you get in, that's all there is to it :)
So? There are people who have been waiting over a year, and they're not making noise about it.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
This will cheer you guys up and give you some hope :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxdDIwVWrxI
Elder scrolls 5 will be out in about 45 days or so. I'm waiting for that, play that for a couple months till diablo 3 comes out. I was really interested in this game couple months back, not so much anymore, game play looks to stale and all the classes seem the same even with the skill forest. Maybe if they fix monster AI and make better boss fights maybe I'll give er a try.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info