Perpetual Discharger (HC solo)

Hi, I recently ripped my Discharger in invasion. Cause of death was Cintiq, who flickered and vipered immediately for a 2 shotdeath without giving me any time to react. Sadly, 40% physical reduction, nearly 4k life, and 51% chance to block at 2 levels higher than the area did not suffice.

This build is pretty cheap, only requiring a 5-link and Romira's Banquet. (which goes for 20~25 chaos nowadays) The concept is to couple Tempest Shield on high block along with two sets of Cast When Damage Taken gems (levels 1 and 3) as to constantly generate power charges passively.

Having died at level 69, this is all the information I could gather:
-cheap to build
-fun to play
-very fast pack clear speed
-struggles with single target
-shock stacks bosses
-most effective in groups of 1-3 players
-handles reflect

I was considering saving up for Aegis Aurora + Rainbowstrides in the future, but alas that won't be happening.

Gear at time of Death and Gem Links:
Spoiler

Passive Build Aim for level 71

Finished 105 Point Build

I'll be taking a short break until monday, point where I'll be starting a new build. I doubt I'll remake this one, as I do not enjoy playing the same build twice. I have a grace-determination incinerate build ready, but am hoping to theorycraft with glacial cascade as I have already played an incinerator too many.

This build is yours to expand on, I hope you enjoyed the read, and welcome any queries/suggestions. Goodnight sweet prince, you left us prematurely.
Last edited by lucksickle on Apr 6, 2014, 4:57:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info