Dem Reaper of Souls Sales Figures..... Damn...

https://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/diablo-iii-reaper-souls-sales-hit-2-7-170143210.html

That's a lot of win minus the fireworks....

Edit: I still bought 40 wins tho!
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Apr 4, 2014, 4:33:30 PM
who gives a[n] [adjective] fuck
2.7 million in a week for the Expansion of the Game that was once the most Pre-Ordered game in History.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
I bought it, played it for a week, stopped now. It's alright. As expected the story was cringe-worthy unfortunately even with something as awesome as Malthael, which you'd think would be fucking hard to screw up with but yeah... butterflies.

Anyways, TESO is alright also Char, played the early release but just e-mailed for a refund as I'm just not interested to play another MMO that BARELY stands out from the rest. Mind you, it does, a little bit, but really not enough. That said, the voice acting is quite good.
Proves how fucktarded people can be, that's all.

I'm not saying I'm a smarty, but I'm not Reaper of Souls stupid.... that some powerful kind of stupid!

It's practically the equivalent of pulling your pants down and letting Blizzard rape you.
Last edited by Jack_Mayhoffer on Apr 4, 2014, 10:15:37 PM
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
2.7 million in a week for the Expansion of the Game that was once the most Pre-Ordered game in History.

Not sure where you are going with that...

2.7 million expansion pack sales in 4 days is fucking crazy....
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Apr 5, 2014, 3:38:28 AM
2,700,000 sales * 39.99 = 107,973,000 $

that is a shit load of money. If GGG was smart from the start and put a price on their game, i.e 10$, they could have had faaaar more resources to fix things, improve on things, etc.

Hey, it's my opinion, to me things like that makes sense. If you have a great game, you don't have to worry people not getting it cause it's not free 2 play.

"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

Not sure where you are going with that...

2.7 million expansion pack sales in 4 days is fucking crazy....

Well it depends. It's not a bad number, but compared to other blizzard expansion releases the percentage of players that got the expansion is rather low.
Anyway let's see how the sales numbers are in a couple of month and after console release. Diablo 3 sold over 15 million copies, so there is still a lot.. potential.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info