PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Worst feature in AARPG/MMO to come out since UO?

I'm going with bind on pick up. Useless feature that kills party play and trading, as well as removing any sense of immersion due to feeling overtly gamey.

Runner up has got to be quests involving killing (x) monsters at designated location and returning (y) rainbow fairy nipples to NPC's denoted by random giant glowing punctuation marks.
B-but muh loot 2.0!

Spoiler
I guess this is a D3 bash thread?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Spawn-camping.

Compared to the frustration of having to actually 'line up' to kill a rare monster that only spawns once a day which has a 10% chance of dropping the item you want, item binding is fucking child's play.

what a fucking troll

Kappa
"
I don't even know what this kappa meme shit means despite having known what a 'kappa' is since I was four, so...yeah, okay. Kids.

have you ever seen a twitch stream?
"
"
Juicebox360 wrote:
"
I don't even know what this kappa meme shit means despite having known what a 'kappa' is since I was four, so...yeah, okay. Kids.

have you ever seen a twitch stream?

A few. Usually if Chris was on, but I did watch ZiggyD's revealing of the 1.1.0 skill tree for the heck of it.

if you've ever seen this emote

it's signified as "Kappa" in twitch chat and it generally conveys a sense of sarcasm
look at your signature
Class restrictions.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Congratulations,
now im confused.

What does UglyFace have to do with electric conductivity ?
Do you guys want to say: Roast him, with this meme ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
You best let that meme go. Lest you become the meme.
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info