! Important Notice from GGG ! hiring experienced graphics programmer [ 1st page - UPDATED ]

bump...
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Well maybe someone would find this offer interesting and a challenge and possibly, would like to live there.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

Id like this job.

But alas I am not a graphics engine programmer.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
FadeXF wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:
Well maybe someone would find this offer interesting and a challenge and possibly, would like to live there.

Ok so - while what you are doing here is honorable... it's also really annoying for the gen pop and pretty futile. The reason is that if you are coming to the gen forums of a specific game, you likely have a fairly intimate knowledge of company as well as where they are located.

Take for example my own experiences... I live in Edmonton and am pretty into MMOs and gaming... I happen to have background in computer programming - even though I no longer have interest in the field, when I graduated I knew exactly which companies I wanted to apply to that were in my field, and hobby vision. (BioWare)

It is pretty likely that your experienced graphics designer from New Zealand - who has frequented these forums - has already applied to Grinding Gear Games... making your thread redundant and frankly: not your job.

Do not take it as an insult... you are not GGG HR. A better avenue for this might be facebook or something like that.... and something for GGG to manage.

Bumping this every 2nd day the very moment it is off of page one is highly annoying, and really: isn't a general discussion thread. Off topic at best.

Well okay, but i'm just trying to raise the possibilities, that more people catch this info and spread it around even more. I think it fits perfectly in General chat, as it is important for me and the future of @GGG, because i want to enjoy their game or games in the future and support them.

Last edited by Farystar on Jun 24, 2014, 3:52:50 PM
bump
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
"
h3rp3s wrote:
bump

<3

Why is this being bumped? I dont think anyone here would get that position but someone who is working in that field who is looking for a job and they dont read game forums to get their job info.
"
Why is this being bumped? I dont think anyone here would get that position but someone who is working in that field who is looking for a job and they dont read game forums to get their job info.

I did not expect such S_ _ _ _ D answer from you. Really, no dev ever plays game or reads the forums of a game he likes to play possibly, or spooting his chance to work on this field maybe, that he doesn't know it is opened, for him to tackle.

Last edited by Farystar on Jun 25, 2014, 5:31:03 AM
"
Farystar wrote:
"

[Removed by Support] Really, no dev ever plays game or reads the forums of a game he likes to play possibly, or spooting his chance to work on this field maybe, that he doesn't know it is opened, for him to tackle.

Wouldnt that be the equivalent of me checking out the clothes on a fashion houses websites instead of going to their job application page directly since i work in fashion?
"
"
Farystar wrote:
"

[Removed by Support] Really, no dev ever plays game or reads the forums of a game he likes to play possibly, or spooting his chance to work on this field maybe, that he doesn't know it is opened, for him to tackle.

Wouldnt that be the equivalent of me checking out the clothes on a fashion houses websites instead of going to their job application page directly since i work in fashion?

No, because it happened in the past too, where artist noticed they could apply for the job trough forums here, specially from General chat. And more people can spread info throughout other forums and sites and may catch someones attention. More fellow exiles see this, better the chance is for someone to spread info on some art forums, programming forums...who knows.

Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Jun 25, 2014, 12:28:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info