Best games you ever played?

"
Daresso wrote:

3) Dishonored

Good choice, I liked this game a lot.
dark soulzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nr1 ever not casual friendly who shows noobs theres days how game should looks like not like shity easy skyrim and other crap

1. need skillz
2. hiden lore best ever
3. don't show arrow where to go (game don't show player that he is idiot like any other game todays)

another is baldus's gate 2 and dungeon kepper 1 and 2 :D
IGN: UgaBugaMajkaFaja
Path of Exile
Diablo II
Dungeon Fighter Online (Dungeon & Fighter in Korea)
Warcraft III
Pokemon X/Y
Sonic Adventure 2 [Battle]
Super Mario Brothers 3
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages
Rock, Paper, Scissors
Shogi
Mahjong
Minesweeper

In tentative descending order.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Apr 4, 2014, 10:34:36 AM
"
Juicebox360 wrote:
if deus ex numbers among your favourite games you should check out revision mod, it's basically giving deus ex the same treatment as black mesa did for half-life

Woah! Thank-you so much!

I'm now experiencing massive nostalgia.

I've bookmarked the revision site and will keep an eye out for it being finished.

Checked out some screen shots and listened to some sample sound tracks. Impressive, the music put me right back into the game, I closed my eyes and could experience what it was like playing the game again.

I so need this.

As Deus Ex is probably my most favorite game ever. (I still have my collectors game of the year CD) ;p
And the 2&3 sequels were such a sad disappointment. Watering down and simplifying all the cool stuff from the first one. Hated them.

Thank-you Juicebox
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
"
morbo wrote:
1.) Fallout 2
2.) System Shock 2
3.) Bioforge

These three are not nearly the games I played the most, but have a special place in my heart, because for various reasons really left an impression on me.

I'll second that.
Also would add Unreal.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Last edited by gathor on Apr 6, 2014, 6:00:25 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
Gothic series

damn, I *knew* I forgot something
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
I'd have to say vanilla WoW.

There isn't a game in my gaming history that I spent more time on than that one.

to me, it is a masterpiece in gaming history.

"
Daresso wrote:
"
Zelpo wrote:
Bards Tale

Is Bard's Tale like Baldur's Gate for the iPad?

Not quite. Rewind back to Apple 2e days ...
BLAMT!
When I was young, I absolutely loved platformers and logic games. Super Mario World, Kula World, "Sheep, Dog 'n' Wolf" , Crash Bash, Overboard and Pacman World 1 are probably games which I loved most back then. I also love PES and old ISS series. Game which got me kinda addicted to RPG's was Oblivion ( I was too young to enjoy in Morrowind back then ), which got me addicted to online games was WoW ( Burning Crusade on back then most popular private server Wowscape ) and one which got me addicted to hack 'n' slash was allmighty Titan Quest. This is my nostalgic list.

Will PoE ever manage to get to this list? I think yes, something in me wants to play it every day for at least an hour-hour and a half even though I have to study :D.
Quake 3
WoW Vanilla
Monkey Island 1+2
Indiana Jones 3+4 (Adventures)
Steel Empire
Panzer General
Day of the Tentacle
D1
D2
Might and Magic Series
Betrayal at Krondor
Day of Defeat (HL Mod)
Doom 1+2
Command & Conquer Series
Warcraft Series
HL 1
HL 2
Star Wars - Dark Forces

I think i sunk most of my teenager time into these games (and psytrance partys) :D

Nowadays: D3 and PoE.
Last edited by Partypapst on Apr 8, 2014, 7:12:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info