Seraph Weapon Effect and Seraph Footprints Videos

I don't get why people are saying these things look like/outshine the OB effects. I don't think they do at all, I love my Regal effect still and this new Seraph effect doesn't diminish that at all.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
I don't get why people are saying these things look like/outshine the OB effects. I don't think they do at all, I love my Regal effect still and this new Seraph effect doesn't diminish that at all.

Well said Boss. Very well said. You - are marvelous, always! (^^)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
any new uniques this patch?
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1338089
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

Well said Boss. Very well said. You - are marvelous, always! (^^)

the oldest weapon effects don't really look cost effective now if you ask me, and its clear that they learned to make better effects as time went on...
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1338089
Oh c'mon i was looking forward to play with new Glacial cascade, because i don't have time during working days. Maaan another week before i will be able to play abit =/. Sucks big time =/. Just put it out, you can still patch it in the next few days, no worries.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Apr 3, 2014, 3:35:01 PM
"
Still no love for shield effects/skins.

I'm ashamed to admit that never even crossed my mind.

But now that you mention it, shield effects would be mighty nice. Shield of blood, perhaps?
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
t_golgari wrote:
I'd like to have pure footprint footprints. With a little sound to it.
I'll second this one please... I've been hoping for simple footprints.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
looks good but im wondering will you guys ever begin to put out micro transactions that alter the items images and not a effect i feel ppl like myself who love to dress up chars would rly like to have more options when it comes to the way items can look and not just a cool effect over top the item images.

some time i feel like effect can be to flashy for how simple a weapon looks

also i would rly rly like if u guys would start to use some green in mtx's it seem red, blue, purple and white is all that come out even when it come to the game its self almost seems like u guys at ggg hate the color green.

got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
Last edited by koez on Apr 4, 2014, 3:13:35 PM
So what? More effects....

End game is terrible.
Still targetting early Monday?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info