An ode to the timer

Oh Beta, my beta!

25 minutes, hope abounds! the previous winner sits atop our golden ashes, and the next reaches for El Dorado, so close, 25 minutes, i could be next! Merciless marauders, ravenous rangers! The deadly duellist, the tenacious templar! A goddamn wicked witch! which will i pick?

TIMER, O invite TIMER, grant me respite, grant me salvation, grant me that which i so desire.

20 minutes, getting closer, crawling closer, as they crawl through dungeons, slaying monsters, seeking treasure, The timer is my dungeon, an invite my loot

15 minutes, dissipation builds. past failures fall from memory, that was then this is now. TIMER O TIMER, let us make history together!

10 minutes, my body warms of boiling blood. I pace in place, I almost feel the glow on my face. Hillocks! Zombies! Skeletons! Hellions! The Goat Men! The words resonate in my mind ten times again, I WANT TO KILL ALL THESE GODDAMN THINGS!

5 Minutes, timer o timer! Can hardly contain, i must refrain. Steel thy nerves, steady thy hand, Destiny approaches.

4 minutes, baited breath

3 minutes, the lands of Wraeclast await!

2 minutes, beaded sweat

1 minute, TIMER O TIMER!

The time has come, all is revealed, Timer o Timer, she begins again, the lands of Wraeclast joined anew by a lucky few.

Oh Beta, my Beta, a golden apple from a fairy book. Oh beta, my beta, Hope abounds anew!

Spoiler
phew... now if anyone happens to have a spare key, i'd love to take it off your hands. Otherwise, back to the timer!

"
Inthenem wrote:
Oh Beta, my beta!

25 minutes, hope abounds! the previous winner sits atop our golden ashes, and the next reaches for El Dorado, so close, 25 minutes, i could be next! Merciless marauders, ravenous rangers! The deadly duellist, the tenacious templar! A goddamn wicked witch! which will i pick?

TIMER, O invite TIMER, grant me respite, grant me salvation, grant me that which i so desire.

20 minutes, getting closer, crawling closer, as they crawl through dungeons, slaying monsters, seeking treasure, The timer is my dungeon, an invite my loot

15 minutes, dissipation builds. past failures fall from memory, that was then this is now. TIMER O TIMER, let us make history together!

10 minutes, my body warms of boiling blood. I pace in place, I almost feel the glow on my face. Hillocks! Zombies! Skeletons! Hellions! The Goat Men! The words resonate in my mind ten times again, I WANT TO KILL ALL THESE GODDAMN THINGS!

5 Minutes, timer o timer! Can hardly contain, i must refrain. Steel thy nerves, steady thy hand, Destiny approaches.

4 minutes, baited breath

3 minutes, the lands of Wraeclast await!

2 minutes, beaded sweat

1 minute, TIMER O TIMER!

The time has come, all is revealed, Timer o Timer, she begins again, the lands of Wraeclast joined anew by a lucky few.

Oh Beta, my Beta, a golden apple from a fairy book. Oh beta, my beta, Hope abounds anew!

Spoiler
phew... now if anyone happens to have a spare key, i'd love to take it off your hands. Otherwise, back to the timer!

Got a lot of free time, don't you?
O rly?
It took 15 minutes to write... but... yes..
"
Inthenem wrote:
It took 15 minutes to write... but... yes..

^_^
O rly?
It's amazing how weird forms of begging appear over time.
If I had a spare key I'd hook you up for that. I thought it was very clever.
I wish I had a key :{(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info