Righteous Fire with a Springleaf shield?

is this kind of "cheap RF build" possible, with the shield and Vitality + Purity Of Fire replacing the mainstream Rise Of The Phoenix?

out-regenerating over out-maxing resistance?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
If you consider 40 exalts for Shavronne's "cheaper" then 1 exalt for Phoenix, then yes.
You need ES RF build for that. With Lorica your ES will be laughable for RF.
He's probably talking about Solaris Lorica, in which case good luck surviving one hit from anything
Last edited by mimivirus on Apr 2, 2014, 5:20:42 PM
Problem is that springleaf requires low life. So, you'd have to run some stuff on blood magic. To mitigate that loss (and this is what the two above must be talking about) you'd have to go Energy Shield (else only have 30% life or less to deal with).

This use to be the way to run RF (back in the sporker days). Problem then, and still is now would be chaos damage. Already low life it wouldn't take much to die fast. Especially with corrupting blood type monsters.

You probably can get away with using a springleaf at some point but the risks would be high. Use a calculator to figure it out. Calculate the degen from RF then see if that is less than the life regen with springleaf. Simple as that.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
This it totally possible by the way without needing a RoP shield.

You can use this as temp until you get RoP and respec.

i did just that, totally sucks with 80+ fire res

springleaf + araku tiki + ambus charge

i havent tried it on es though, i need ES higher than life
"Yeena thinks she knows the Spirit. That it talks to her. She talks to herself." -Greust <3
use legacy kaoms, get 10k+hp, reserve on health to get low life to 3k hp.
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
So you're saying there's a use for this?
Stormcalling 24/7.
"
wahaha123 wrote:
i did just that, totally sucks with 80+ fire res

springleaf + araku tiki + ambus charge

i havent tried it on es though, i need ES higher than life

Springleaf, Araku Tiki, Ambu's Charge, and Blood Dance. Don't forget those boots.
"
So you're saying there's a use for this?

Uh yes? You can replicate any lowlife build with it. Not like this is a special case.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info