Beta key dance off !!!!

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, this is the beta key giveaway dance off!! I have just received my recruit a friend key for being in beta. The winner of this contest shall win a beta key to enjoy this lovely game. I have decided to give mine away via contest because I have no one else to give it to. So here are the rules:

1- You will post your video inside this forum.
2- The video must consist of you first writing "beta key dance off" on a piece of paper and showing it at the beginning of the video with your whole upper body/face in the pic so I know this is a legit video of you.
3- The dance off is!!!.... dancing to and performing the two step to the best of your ability!
4- Play the song in the background where we can hear it and be enough on video so we can see you doing the dance.
(you must finish the whole song)
5- I will be choosing a winner so the person to make the best video shall win the key. (people can comment in the forums on peoples videos to try and persuade my pick)

I don't want to hear "wahh this is degrading" or "you prick just give it away" I am NOT forcing anyone to do anything and it is only dancing. I am not asking you to do anything inappropriate. If you don't want to participate then don't. However, if you decide to, you have a chance to win the key. Thanks and have fun.

If you need any help convincing yourself just think. What are your chances of getting a random pic from a beta key giveaway forum 1 out of the 300 people that post? How about the timer.... lets not go there... even if 20 people posted a video here that gives you a 1/20 chance! that's 5%! if 10 videos posted that is 10%! not bad odds.

edit- Because of all of the complaints about the song being too hard you have three song options now. 1- two step 2- Get low by lil jon and 3 Crank Dat by solja boy.

note- You must follow the guidelines to qualify so read closely.

Edit- This is the 2 step I speak of- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAxvP19FlLU&feature=related
Last edited by kododude321 on Sep 23, 2011, 10:54:54 AM
lol mmm this is one im goin to pass on
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻
I FLIP WITH THE BIG BOYS
I can't dance for shit but, great idea man :D If no one participates, I wouldn't mind you handing the beta key over to me ;D
none0ftheabove
"
ZeroVIII wrote:

Why? ha I have seen people do much more funny things than dancing to get keys!
"
I can't dance for shit but, great idea man :D If no one participates, I wouldn't mind you handing the beta key over to me ;D

Ha I doubt no would participate.. that would be foolish its such an easy way to win a key
has to be 2 step? Would a gloving prefomance be an acceptable substitute?
http://www.youtube.com/user/IAISISbeta?feature=mhee
"
kododude321 wrote:
"
ZeroVIII wrote:

Why? ha I have seen people do much more funny things than dancing to get keys!
well that maybe but i'm not one of them, i dnt do stupid stuff like that for a key its just not me but props to the ppl that do
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻
I FLIP WITH THE BIG BOYS
"
kododude321 wrote:
"

Ha I doubt no would participate.. that would be foolish its such an easy way to win a key

Not a lot of people can do the "two step" dance :P
none0ftheabove
"
Timeclock wrote:
has to be 2 step? Would a gloving prefomance be an acceptable substitute?

sorry changing the rules would be unfair for others. The rules stand.
When's the deadline? I'll start filming tomorrow.
Using my laptop's webcam.

I can't dance for my life, but that won't stop me from trying.
The avatar is an accurate depiction of myself, waiting for an invite.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info