So I did museum map for the first time

Is this normal that boss is so tough? I never looked at description before go and knowing that I can do 69 maps easily, I transmuted my museum map and it was "double boss". OK, I did alot of double-bosses in my MF gear, but this time I was like.... W T F ? ? ?
I was down in split second in the middle of enfeeble cast! Bosses in higher maps are nothing compared to this...
Last edited by warpod on Apr 2, 2014, 11:53:23 AM
well, I believe the normal museum boss is already 2 bosses, so you just jay wilson'd that.
"
EomMage wrote:
well, I believe the normal museum boss is already 2 bosses, so you just jay wilson'd that.

3 bosses. So double boss is 6 bosses.

It's a relatively harder boss compared to everything else at that level. You can try luring them one by one. The chaos whipper will still hit for 2.5k+ at low chaos res.
"
kasub wrote:
"
EomMage wrote:

3 bosses. So double boss is 6 bosses.

It's a relatively harder boss compared to everything else at that level. You can try luring them one by one. The chaos whipper will still hit for 2.5k+ at low chaos res.

omg that will one shot me.....
Double bosses on a Museum map is definitely challenging, but so worth it.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin
I remember doing double boss with extra lightning damage and increased monster damage
I skip that boss 100% of the time.
Stormcalling 24/7.
I love that map, got most of my uniques from that.
IGN: Smegacore
"
Artanthos wrote:
Double bosses on a Museum map is definitely challenging, but so worth it.

worth it how exactly ?

like in the sense that it feel so good when you stop beating your head against a wall ?
They are rather squishy tho. If you can't facetank, keep a portal open OUTSIDE the boss area and lure one by one (if you successfully lure one out, open another portal). If you can't lure them out, just cut your losses and roll another map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info