Race Season Seven dilema

Hi i was wondering are Race Season Seven rewards usable in challange leagues like amb and invasion?
Prizes show up in remove only tabs that you can pick which league to take them out. I think its like 2 weeks before you can use them in new leagues, but thats passes for invasion and ambush.
"
TRV wrote:
Prizes show up in remove only tabs that you can pick which league to take them out. I think its like 2 weeks before you can use them in new leagues, but thats passes for invasion and ambush.

The new delay will be four weeks, starting with the next Challenge Leagues. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
The rewards are instantly available in any actual league. If you dont touch them now, there ist a period of 4 weeks while you cant access them in upcoming new temporal leagues.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Probelm is: with the exception of the Headhunter Belt: none of them will help you in the new league.
And getting 1000 points is .... difficult ....
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
That's not the problem, but the solution to the problem that with the rewards of the last season occured ('easy' available items with a huge impact like Andvarius)

Add: and the top tier of the rewards are intended to be reachable only for a small few of players - the items placed there on the upper ranks can only be that valuable because they stay rare.
--
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Apr 3, 2014, 7:22:01 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
TRV wrote:

The new delay will be four weeks, starting with the next Challenge Leagues. =^[.]^=
Where did you see this?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
there
"
Chris wrote:
Previously, prizes could not be withdrawn into a new challenge league until that league was at least two weeks old. We are increasing this to four weeks from this season on.
--
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Apr 3, 2014, 11:39:12 AM
"
Flapdrol wrote:
Probelm is: with the exception of the Headhunter Belt: none of them will help you in the new league.
And getting 1000 points is .... difficult ....

There's a build or two that uses Lavianga's and Stone of Lazhwar is useful at points of the game. But yes, much disappointment in the race rewards this season...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info