Hey Jive299!!

Check your messages....

I sent you a BETA key. I thought you deserved it due to your positive and helpful attitude on the forums! My boyfriend (Veilsing) sent his to another forum user so if everyone keeps paying it forward soon everyone will be able to play!

Have fun and see you in BETA :)
grats
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻
I FLIP WITH THE BIG BOYS
Congratulations, Jive.
Gongratz Jive!!!

Thank you evilvixen for supporting the community
gratz man!
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

KEYSUS
Gottimaster,
You were a close second for my key. Just know that if Veilsing or I get any other invites (I don't even know if people will get more than one) that you are next on our list.

:)
This seems like a decent way to do it. All these "I only want your first-born" threads for giving away beta keys are beginning to grate a little. And I've only been here one day so far.

Very good initiative, EvilVixen, let's hope more people follow your example.
This wasn't actually started by me :) I would love to take credit but I think the first random "Hey you" post was from Veilsing (there may have been others first, I just didn't see them) and it appears to be picking up since then. I have seen about 4 since his and I just hope to keep it going like this. It cuts down on the begging AND promotes a positive attitude in the forums since no one is going to purposely give their key to an ass.
Gratz Jive299!!

And thanks to EvilVixen for passing it along!

My sincere and heartfelt thanks......You have made my day! My wife is going to want to strangle you lol
Last edited by Jive299 on Sep 22, 2011, 9:36:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info