Season Seven, Event 38: 1 Hour Exiles Everywhere

Epic 1v4 in the last minute and a half.
Oddly enough in a race like this, I wasn't able to find a good weapon.

Again very fun but make at least half of these solo.

That was fun. Please, please do 24hour Exiles everywhere event, GGG! :)
IGN: Athulua
Very funny race, ty.
However, I'd prefer this race as solo.
Picked a +1fire wand from hillock and 17q Raise zombie and did better than I would have expected for a witch.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)

got the goldrim at the first exile and everything after that was easy XD tanked 2 igna's + xandro at ledge and killed 5 exiles at the same time in prison lol

please GGG make this a perm league or a 4 month softcore league :-)
One-shot by Igna Phoenix's firestorm with three seconds left. Lame. Please balance this rogue along with Xandro Bloodrinker already.
Spoiler
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
OblivionLost wrote:
A few tips for those who haven't played the last one, or didn't do so well:

-There are twenty Rogue Exiles per area, except the Twilight Strand and towns. Exiles such as Xandro Blooddrinker and Igna Phoenix are not restricted to higher difficulty levels in this race, so be careful. Usually they will be spread out, but they will occasionally spawn together in groups of 3-5. Avoid these groups unless you feel confident.

-The first two or three rogue exiles are hard, but after that you'll be fine. If the first few rogues you encounter are Xandro Bloodrinker or Igna Phoenix, I'd recommend resetting the instance. You can try to just run, but without any movement speed, they will likely follow you across the entire map.

-When you kill an exile, initially pick up every blue item you don't need and sell them for transmutation orbs/shards and sell those for scrolls of wisdom.
After you have a full set of rares, just pick up the rings, amulets and belts to sell.

-Unless you are an experienced racer, do not run past the exiles once you get to the submerged passage. The exiles will follow you through pretty much the entire map and a dead end will almost certainly get you killed.

-Finally, if you're just playing this to get points rather than have fun, just ignore the exiles when you can, as they don't give good exp for the time invested.

Hope this helps.

+ 10 internets for helpfulness! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
With one character, one life, after getting to mud flats I killed nearly every exile I found, think I killed every type of exile and thought multiple exiles at time (5vs1 at one point) I didn't get any uniques, which doesn't seem possible with the amount I killed. and I died with 10 seconds to go because I refuse to cheat by logging out, so I get no points, no rewards.

Unfortunately as with every race the only thing that matters is experience, so I assume most of the high ranks just run past all the exiles and levelled up like in any other race. I level up as fast as I can when I make a new character in any league, so what's the point in racing?

These special races need a different reward system. Most exiles killed, full area clears(Not just the side areas), sets of exiles killed (every type), most killed in one go etc (Obviously with certain level restrictions to stop low level farming), that's just of the top of my head for this particular type of race.

I had fun doing something different for a change, a nice challenge, but the outcome is I just feel disappointed and disheartened.
I was 6th overall when I died and I was first for those soloing.

I really believe this race is really fun when soloing. For the first 10 levels I only 1v1ed Exiles if I needed gear (only like 2-3 times) and I had to dodge everything they threw at me while I farmed regular mobs. Leveling while staying alive is so hard in that race.

Died because I got blocked by the Spawn that come out of the ground in Anger with 5 exiles + fire boss on me :(
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info