Season Seven, Event 38: 1 Hour Exiles Everywhere

Come at me exiles, when I kill an exile they stay dead.
https://24.media.tumblr.com/bccd21747cade7c245da109ca657508e/tumblr_n3ji1dugGP1rx10joo1_250.gif
Last edited by Koffies on Apr 5, 2014, 4:58:16 PM
"
OblivionLost wrote:
A few tips for those who haven't played the last one, or didn't do so well:

-There are twenty Rogue Exiles per area, except the Twilight Strand and towns. Exiles such as Xandro Blooddrinker and Igna Phoenix are not restricted to higher difficulty levels in this race, so be careful. Usually they will be spread out, but they will occasionally spawn together in groups of 3-5. Avoid these groups unless you feel confident.

-The first two or three rogue exiles are hard, but after that you'll be fine. If the first few rogues you encounter are Xandro Bloodrinker or Igna Phoenix, I'd recommend resetting the instance. You can try to just run, but without any movement speed, they will likely follow you across the entire map.

-When you kill an exile, initially pick up every blue item you don't need and sell them for transmutation orbs/shards and sell those for scrolls of wisdom.
After you have a full set of rares, just pick up the rings, amulets and belts to sell.

-Unless you are an experienced racer, do not run past the exiles once you get to the submerged passage. The exiles will follow you through pretty much the entire map and a dead end will almost certainly get you killed.

-Finally, if you're just playing this to get points rather than have fun, just ignore the exiles when you can, as they don't give good exp for the time invested.

Hope this helps.
Kudos!
sorry, this is complete crap. step inside and get mugged by 5 rogues. twice in a row,

no thanks
"
kendo3 wrote:
sorry, this is complete crap. step inside and get mugged by 5 rogues. twice in a row,

no thanks

same problem.. killed in 2-3sec.. :( its not fun..
Doing realatively good in this race for once. Got to the prison. Rounded a corner, saw Igna's aura colors in the corner of my screen, and was dead instantly from fireballs already on route.

can we PLEASE remove the two worst exiles from these things? We do not need them with how badly they scale

edit: Or can we at least make deaths count for points like in descent?
Last edited by Matonk on Apr 5, 2014, 6:47:59 PM
Here's feedback: don't put race like this on such a shitty server. Literally unplayable
While I didn't get any points I had more fun in one hour than I have in 6 months of playing. I don't even care about the points, learning how to kill xandro at level 3 with almost no gear only to have Igna 2 shot me from barely on screen was to much fun. Thanks GGG I had an absolute blast. (no sarcasm)
Realized this was party with like 10 minutes remaining.

This event should not be party.
too bad nobody made it to lvl24
Silly race in my opinion. Can ONLY be competitive if you're in a nice party, not possible to do well solo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info