Mon'tegul's Grasp

"
Vipermagi wrote:
That explosion on kill is pretty good. That's why you only get half the zombies :p

Does it make sense to get fire damage nodes? How do you maximize this feature of the zombies? Is it even worth it?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Best bet is to do a summoner/fire build with flameblast/firetrap or someting, using flamability/ele weakness and added fire/hatred for zombies if you want to max stuff like that. Then flame sentinels as your spectres.

Last edited by Rheakith on Mar 31, 2014, 9:57:42 PM
Resist curses and plain Minion Damage are the most straightforward modifiers. You could also give them Conc, which will apply to Melee Splash too.
"
Thanks for the response. I was wondering if the reduction in zombies is worth it though. If I ran with 8 zombies normally, and now I only have 4, doesn't it all even out?

There is no reduction. Because Snapshot.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
It is only good with snap shot , if /when ggg decides to implement a fix to snap shotting , the item will be worthless

since it is actually quite a substantial loss of dps and half the mods are not all that useful.

And since the largest bosses in the game do so much damage that no zombie can live through it reliably

(both atziri's) there really is no point to getting an item only good for snap shotting.

It is why I haven't wasted money on a midnight / montre or bor in the new leagues .

power creep has out paced the sustainability of perm minions.

Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Apr 1, 2014, 9:03:01 AM
Psst you can unequip the monty and summon 4 more zombies (or how many till you cap out)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
this is crap if you don't snapshot. It's BIS if you do.
IGN TylordRampage
Personally, I don't want to snapshot with this item. I know how to snapshot, I think snapshot is broken, and I don't care for it. The plan is to just have the maximum allowed with this item. Plain and simple.

So after the snapshot fix, how much you think these items are worth? One exalt?
More. If they remove snapshotting zombies become weak and spectres become main damage. So you want tankier zombies
"
Rheakith wrote:
More. If they remove snapshotting zombies become weak and spectres become main damage. So you want tankier zombies

But you cut your zombie army in less than half... How is that helpful at all?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info