Mon'tegul's Grasp

Can someone explain to my why exactly this items is usually priced at 9+ exalts?

GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
For two reason:

*It's useful for every summoner who uses zombies
*It's a map-only drop (ilvl should be atleast 75)
IGN: Rosalind_
It's the Kaom's for zombies.
I haven't had one to test it but if your max number of zombies is an odd number (like 9) does it round off to let you summon 4 or 5 zombies?
"
Stiglitz_ wrote:
I haven't had one to test it but if your max number of zombies is an odd number (like 9) does it round off to let you summon 4 or 5 zombies?

It round off to 4
IGN: Rosalind_
It rounds off, but then you can take it off, keep your super zombies and summon 5 more normal ones. It's pretty good for snapshotting.
"
Jack89 wrote:
"
Stiglitz_ wrote:

It round off to 4

So I guess I might as well change boots from Bones of Ullr if I ever get that mace. I don't really like abusing snapshotting.
or keep the bones for the spectre, 9th zombie adds nothing neways.
Thanks for the response. I was wondering if the reduction in zombies is worth it though. If I ran with 8 zombies normally, and now I only have 4, doesn't it all even out?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
That explosion on kill is pretty good. That's why you only get half the zombies :p
Last edited by Vipermagi on Mar 31, 2014, 9:28:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info