Annoying buzzing sound.

Whenever I start PoE, I get this electronic buzzing through my headset. Both in sound and through the microphone. I originally fixed it by moving the jacks to the front panel ports, but my dog got my cord wrapped around him and ended up breaking the front panel. The odd thing is, this electronic buzz only happens when PoE is running. Not in TF2, CS:GO, Fallout 3, Skyrim, Civ V, etc. Just PoE. It even happens with the --nosound parameter.
Last edited by Ruiner84 on Mar 31, 2014, 4:27:30 PM
Just bought a new sound card in hopes of fixing it, but nope, still getting this electronic buzzing/humming. Only with PoE and only with some of my audio ports (front panel ones still broken.)
I think I experienced the same thing on my headphones yesterday. Gotta get to work in a min. Let me see if I can reproduce it. Will get back to you later.
How have you guys fixed this? I have a sound card and can only use the audio jacks from it.

I formatted my computer this morning and put in a new GPU. Now this shit is driving me insane. I literally can't play the game ... You can't mute the sound.. it still plays.

HELP!!?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info